Toribash
Original Post
No tutorials work
None of the tutorials work for some reason. I follow all the steps, but he never lays a finger on the person. They do some elaborate flips and things, but nothing happened to the other person. Something must be wrong.

Attached is the result of Advanced Techniques.
Attached Files
tut_3-2.rpl (29.8 KB, 23 views)
This has nothing to do in the Support Board. Remember, the Support Board is made if you need technical support about Toribash, not moves.

I'll move it to the Game board.
Gone
Just practice your own moves in Single Player and you'll get better eventually.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
while i agree with marco to a large extent, that is a rather odd problem, did you alter the engage distance before doing to tutorial?
oh yeah
Yeah, the distance is further than it's supposed to be.

But, I really recommend making your own moves rather than following some tut. It might say, 'Advanced Moves', but really, they suck balls.
Originally Posted by Ominous View Post
They're old tutorials. The toribash's physics back then is different from now.

They are?

I have been playing this game for years and i haven't seen a major difference in the physics.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Very small alterations have been made to the physics as far as I know, but nothing too big. As has been said already, the engage distance is the problem with the move you were trying. Somehow, it got changed from its default. Have a go at changing the engage distance to 100 before you start the tutorial. That might just do it.