cuties is old
Attached Files
Picking Flowers.rpl (251.8 KB, 3 views)
cuties.rpl (121.8 KB, 6 views)
on lord
Xioi approved thread, next legend right here
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Mou Ii Kai by THE ORAL CIGARETTES

First off the replay name is a 10/10, hail the oral cigarettes.

I enjoy the idea of openers where you start back to back with uke quite a lot, it's not done as much as it should be considering you can get some properly cool stuff out of it. Considering it's a very short replay with nothing much to it i can't say much. Overall it feels very stiff, but it's almost a good stiff because it's a minimalistic replay, the way you almost hooked your leg around for the actual kick is pretty neat aswell and i enjoy the knife through butter vibe it's got, pose is aight. Overall an aight replay

placement improvement therapy

I honestly am so bored of aikido/judo esc openers by now i won't even mention it.
Overall the replay is just a fun little "fuck uke up for a few minutes" vibe, not much to mention

Picking Flowers

The overall stop motion feel to the opener is very clunky and weird because of your arm movements going all over the place, woulda like you to have kept that, motion, stop, motion stop, feeling throughout the entire replay, would of looked sick. But the middle of the replay looks like a normal esc madman with decently solid movements into some cool dm's. I did thoroughly enjoy the stop motion vibe coming back for that last kick, looked sweet in my opinion. Cool replay overall, would like you to do something similar where as i said you keep that stop, motion, feeling through the entire replay.

in terms of male human and female pokemon breeding,

The name is... interesting ...

Replay had a very cool vibe, almost feels like a 2013 version of my madmans haha.
Opener feels very generical but does it's job i guess, good placement onto that first kick to get some clean looking dm's aswell. I enjoyed that you didn't do what most people do and do some unnecessary movement to go for the next few dm's and just swooped your arm down and under for that knee grab, that first kick was kinda meaningless and jesus christ if you spent some more time on that second kick with placement you coulda destroyed the entire torso. The last iffy little pullback with your arm to the next kick looks very forced and almost desperate to get more dm's.

I enjoy these type of madmans where you just go and fuck uke up, but i'd like to see some more movement added.

cuties

This feels hella OG ukebashing, the opener is very, well, generic. The pause after the initial kick is very bland and kinda brings the replay down, it feels like you just spaced out and didn't know which body part to go with, the next SPAZZY part of movement is almost reminicant of what rutz used to do. I did enjoy the brutal knee boom at the end though
Cool replay, seems like very little effort and in general another "fuck uke up for a few minutes" feeling.

out of place

From the get go it shows that you spent way more time and effort into this one, movement is way more present and you have more of a presence on the replay. The hits for the manip all in all are super enjoyable and clean, the transition after you last hit him in the air and fall down, that launch up gave me serious Jisse vibes of shit he used to do, however as soon as you kick you pretty much went limp noodle mode and then just switched into fuck uke up mode. Cool replay, best you've done so far.

All in all some decent and cool stuff. Keep at it and try to push some boundaries, don't stay too comfortable or you're gonna end up doing the same replay over and over

<3
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
"i dont tend to like replays that are just boom boom boom boom you die bye bye, but this one is actually pretty satisfying good job" - iris

me happy

Attached Files
on lord
better than me now congrats, bump.
Painshient Moderated Message:
This user loves Kanye West and we appreciate him for it.
#GODCIENT
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by calm View Post
better than me now congrats, bump.

^^

Abadon is collab with rcrichman, and World's End Valentine is collab with glimpsed, ily guys thank u for the openers

Attached Files
World's End Valentine.rpl (226.4 KB, 7 views)
Abadon.rpl (422.1 KB, 11 views)
on lord