ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Warhammer metal + DISTANT

Hey, how's going? This is our new single from our upcoming album. This is also my second video work. I have used Photoshop+After Effects+loopflow plugin to make it moving.
I would love you to drop a like, and comment your thoughts on it, it will be appreciated. Hope you enjoy
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
your band mad good and the visuals for the lyric video are great too, only "issue" i got with the visuals is that some times the lyrics was hard to read as example at 1:13 "OF THE EMPEROR" part upper part blends in with the background, you could add duplicated text layer under the text with black colour and then blur it to avoid it blending in with bg but thats just a super small thing nitpicky thing anyways. really good stuff Hug, when is the full album gonna be released?
Last edited by akina; Sep 28, 2022 at 10:21 PM.
Originally Posted by akina View Post
your band mad good and the visuals for the lyric video are great too, only "issue" i got with the visuals is that some times the lyrics was hard to read as example at 1:13 "OF THE EMPEROR" part upper part blends in with the background, you could add duplicated text layer under the text with black colour and then blur it to avoid it blending in with bg but thats just a super small thing nitpicky thing anyways. really good stuff Hug, when is the full album gonna be released?

Thank you, I appreciate it! Yes, that makes sense, I agree, some of it may appear low contrast.
From what I recall 2-3 singles with a 1 month gap each
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
As an avid metal fan from a young age, this shit SLAPS hard.

Earned yourselves a new follower of the band and can't wait to listen to the entire album
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
As an avid metal fan from a young age, this shit SLAPS hard.

Earned yourselves a new follower of the band and can't wait to listen to the entire album

thank you, It's really nice to read this.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE