Ranking
Originally Posted by captiond View Post
Dear Toribash Clan Recruitment Team,

I hope this application finds you well. My name is Drew, and I am writing to express my strong interest in joining your Toribash clan. I have been a dedicated Toribash player for eight years, and I believe that my experience, dedication, and passion for the game make me a valuable candidate for your clan.

Here's a bit more about myself and my Toribash journey:

Personal Information:
Name: Drew

Toribash Experience:
I have been actively playing Toribash for eight years, which has allowed me to gain a deep understanding of the game's mechanics and strategies.
Over the years, I have honed my skills and developed a strong sense of camaraderie with the Toribash community.
Favorite Mod:
My favorite mod in Toribash is "Akido Big Dojo." I find the mod's balance of technique and strategy particularly engaging and challenging.

Why I Want to Join Your Clan:
Your clan's reputation for skill, teamwork, and sportsmanship has caught my attention, and I am eager to become part of a group of like-minded individuals who are passionate about Toribash.
I believe that joining a clan will allow me to take my Toribash skills to the next level, as well as contribute to the clan's success through teamwork and dedication.
What I Bring to Your Clan:
Dedication and commitment to both the game and the clan's goals.
A wealth of experience in Toribash, which I am eager to share with clan members.
A positive and respectful attitude, both on and off the virtual battlefield.
A desire to learn and grow alongside fellow clan members.

Closing Statement:
I am excited about the opportunity to join your clan and be a part of your Toribash community. I am confident that my experience, dedication, and passion for the game make me a strong candidate, and I look forward to contributing to the clan's success and fostering a positive gaming environment.

Thank you for considering my application. I am available for further discussions or interviews at your convenience. Please feel free to contact me through the provided email address or in-game username. I eagerly await the opportunity to prove my worth as a valuable member of your Toribash clan.

Sincerely,

Drew

Welcome to Envy, captiond! (He was already a full member a while ago).
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.