Toribash
Talking About Mod Making

Hi Hampa!

I am here to talk about something that has been "pissing me off", mod making, the mod making in this game is hard, have you seen the thread: "Make your mods in browser" or something close to that, that is a really easy mod making "thing" XD.

This has been kinda getting me "pissed off" because what i can really do in ingame mod make is move the square around.
I kinda wish the ingame mod make was easier and simple....
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Talking About Mod Making

Hi Hampa!

I am here to talk about something that has been "pissing me off", mod making, the mod making in this game is hard, have you seen the thread: "Make your mods in browser" or something close to that, that is a really easy mod making "thing" XD.

This has been kinda getting me "pissed off" because what i can really do in ingame mod make is move the square around.

git gud
i thought you would have learned that given everything in the game is based on git gud
Could you add a feature where you could play with more than 2 toris? like a 4 player fight, that would be freakin insane
I know, I know, my image isn't badass.
Hey Hampa, I have a question about the game.
I heard an idea from someone (idk anymore), Fighting Stances. will there be fighting stances in the future and do you need to pay for them or will they not show up?
thats my question

Merry Christmas everyone :3
The dangerous I am, the more higher I play. wait...
Wassap ...

if i wanna make a game ... Should i have a team or its OK if i do the work lonely ?
xD
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
Talking About Mod Making

Hi Hampa!

Hey, I think you are talking about my mod making app :P

It wasn't something that I was developing actively. I made it in 4 days. I wanted to work more on it but irl stuff got in the way Maybe I'll work more on it next year.