Toribash
Original Post
Countdown
Hi

So I was playing quick aikido today, I won a match, and as the next match started, my toribash froze for a few secs, since it is quick aikido, this cost me a valuable 5 seconds.
So then this idea came to my head: Countdown

When a toribash game begins, it will begin with a countown, 5.....4....3....2....1....Begin!

This gives the players time to think and plan their moves. The operator may also choose whether to have a 10sec countdown, or 5sec or 3sec etc.

Sorry if this has been suggested before. What do you guys think?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Sounds like a good idea. Operators could use it as a trolling tool, but let's be honest, it won't be abused in official rooms. It would also be nice because after the replay stops playing it just goes *BAM* into the next match. No moment to prepare or anything.
~Supported fo shizzle
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
It should be 3 in my opinion. Also, there needs to be an off switch

Supported
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
So. 10, 5, 3, or 0 seconds, and after the move is executed you can have another time limit (2-4 seconds?) so you can take in what just happened and have a few seconds to plan the next move. -Supported-
Looks like you forgot to shave today. Here, lemme help you with that *decapitation*. Oh sorry, I didn't have a razor so I had to use my sword :).
if its 3,it would be super,it just let time to thinks about what you do and for unlucky person who dont have god pcs.,they can play more surely
+Supported+
no u

Originally Posted by elitebelt View Post
So. 10, 5, 3, or 0 seconds, and after the move is executed you can have another time limit (2-4 seconds?) so you can take in what just happened and have a few seconds to plan the next move. -Supported-

The idea is only for the beginning of a match, the next turns are just the matter of turnframes and how good you are in reacting.

I also realised that a countdown would definitely prevent players from accidentally spacing at the beginning.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
here is a better thing to do
here is how
u can make turnframes sequenced like turnframes
like 7-5-5-5-5
this would be cool and would be fun to play with
INB4 14 days ban
I support this completely. Im always scared to press space to skip replay just incase it freezes when i do it and it registers as a space in the fight.

-Supported
Well it seems just like a gimmick with no real help to me, but I can see how it would help some people.

~Meh, maybe.
My pet rock died today.
Isn't quick aikido meant to think fast and act quick? I mean that's why "Quick" is in there! But i think it's a good idea.lol [Thinking about this c:]
Amateur Texture Designer PM for requests.