Toribash
Original Post
Transfering TC in-game
I wonder why there is not such a function that allowed to send TC in the game? I think this feature would be very useful for duelists, bet hosters and so on. Not everyone has a good computer and a good connection to the Internet. And indeed it would be convenient
Last edited by aero; Dec 19, 2016 at 12:03 PM.
I used to bet, and i used to duel. None of these require direct transfers.
An option of ingame-transfer will result in some -underground- duels with no duel mode, and therefore more new scams.

Duelmode does its job very well and there is never a need to transfer TC quickly while dueling. The only situation is when your opponent pinged and you decide that you do not deserve a win, and wish to send his tc back. But this is not a thing that should be done really ASAP, he could wait for you to open your browser in a couple of minutes or hours.

Betting is done so you dont need ingame transfers, too. There is a command for any betting operation. The only things i have met that would need me to send tc - when OP is selling nudges for 500TC sent to him, an alternative to pay 1k to DP. So, to quickly buy a nudge you could need that. And the other one is when someone is doing market shit in the chat and wants to sell something. Both these situations can be considered as marketing and these have pretty much nothing similar with betting.

I do not think that this will save you from glitches/bad Internet connection. The game will need to connect with forums and do the operations through it, which could overload both the game and the Internet connection.
@Fea

Toribash is not filled with scammers on every corner and not all duels are TC vc TC duels. This could speed up the transfer process in TC vs Items duels and most duelers like to receive their TC quickly so they can continue to duel higher. Having to open up your browser and log into the forum is very inconvienent and slow when an in-game option could exist.

I can't tell whether or not you are up for this option in terms of in-game trading so I am just gonna say that this would, once again, be a convinient method of transfering TC.

As for your last point, Toribash is constantly trading TC when players bet, duel and earn rewards and it does all of these smoothly and without fail. If the game knows how to transfer TC, who to and how to split it up (for bets) I don't think this will add any stress to it.

Anywho, supported.
blue
pink
Would be better if there is an option when you right click on a player's name and click on Transfer TC, then input the amount you want to send and thatz it. Nicely done!

Or a transfer TC command if you're afraid of sending Tcs to the wrong person.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Yes this feature should have been in the game 8 years ago.

Its so basic and makes the game much more newbie friendly (as they don't need to search through a bad forum) which is important as the game is very off putting for new players.

It should also be done through some mini interface like right clicking as the user said above, as well as through a command.
Supported, provided there is a confirmation message and a PM being sent I don't see much that could go wrong.
Supported
+Option to transfer items in-game would be nice too, i guess.
*Too, the confirmation buttom, everyone forgots it :'/

doh, have a nice night good people :3
I don't really know about transfering items in-game, it'd take pretty much time to find out item's ID and etc. Would be much eaiser to get in the forum and send it through it.
TC transferring used to have an ingame command years ago (in the 3.x era), but then it vanished for unknown reasons.
Probably got killed due to something daft like transfer history + account hacking or similar.

If it was done right this time then there's no reason not to have it again.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
i think it would be more helpful if item sending were a thing, maybe even a command for staff to magicalsack their tourneys ingame. im not ES so i dont know what the process is, or even if they have one.
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU