Toribash
Original Post
Can I have opinions on this spar
i worked so much to get this 1000 frame fight to actually succeed, good feedback will be greatly appreciated
Attached Files
Awesome spar.rpl (551.6 KB, 5 views)
MUY BOOODEEE EEES REEDEE
The above user has no grammar lol

I don't know if you want positive feedback or honest feedback that can help you.

local Partner = "other player"

Well, you can hit the other person so I guess that's something. And you managed to get 2 steps in there with a decent flip.

But there wasn't enough realism for it to be defined as a "spar." Your movements wasn't even close to realistic. It honestly just looked like you were flailing limbs about.

The run needs some work and I know exactly what happened. You tried the basic run everybody starts with on their first few spars, messed it up horribly on your attempt to make a third step, and had to jump to prevent yourself from falling on your face, leaving you to just flop around like a fish. Don't just give up and jump because you were leaning a little bit. At least try to fix it.

Another thing is that you were barely on your feet for the entire replay. Actually make an effort to keep your balance. Without balance, you'll never be able to make anything flashy.

Also, you were basically just flopping your limbs around to hit your partner for no reason. Try to communicate with your partner about hits so that they have a chance to dodge. Spars are boring if every hit was landed. It looks flashier when they are dodged or blocked somehow. Oh and points shouldn't matter in spars. The point is to make a good looking replay, not to win.

You have 20000 seconds to edit your tori's joints. Please utilize this fully and don't rush the spars. Patience is key.

Hope I helped.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays