Ranking
Original Post
I had saved it, wtf hampa
decapprize was 29k, i was decapped, but I saved it all until that shit glitched after I had saved once again :r
Attached Files
If it doesn't work when you try, give up. It's much easier to search for a reason not to try, than for a reason to try
it's bad luck dude but I'm afraid that we can't do anything about glitches that happen in the game. There a plenty of bugs like this that are known but just haven't been worked out. It sucks that it happened but I'm afraid that nothing can be done about it. I'm closing this thread though, its content is most suited to support so post there if this happens again, I'm sure they could offer you a better explanation.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Originally Posted by phail View Post
it's bad luck dude but I'm afraid that we can't do anything about glitches that happen in the game. There a plenty of bugs like this that are known but just haven't been worked out. It sucks that it happened but I'm afraid that nothing can be done about it. I'm closing this thread though, its content is most suited to support so post there if this happens again, I'm sure they could offer you a better explanation.

I didn't want anything to be done by it, lol.. was just sharing my replay - reopened
If it doesn't work when you try, give up. It's much easier to search for a reason not to try, than for a reason to try