like a daily TC or winning TC for completing some missions

Alts will not longer be able to scam

the system will automatically block the alts

if u haven't chosen ur main, u'll get a message about choosing it
and the other accounts will automatically be alts

using VPN for making alts as mains will automatically ban u
because the system will check ur computer address, not only the ip
So yeah...
Sounds like an alright idea. Maybe it could lead to banning alts from entering newb tourneys.

But the thing is not all 'mains' would be 'good accounts'. If a new player made an account and chose that account as their main but they then made amother account because they didn't like their name they are still are new player but an 'alt' tag makes them look like they have been playing for a while and although they areng a long time player they now can't enter prize giveaways.

There could be a system where you have to wait until a certain belt to decide whether the account you are using will be your main. Like brown belt.

And actually, I think this should be an automatic thing. Not a decision, otherwise you can just say no.
Contact Kradel if you need me.
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
so yeah...
there should be a tag in-game and in the forums that shows
if the player was an alt or not

this will block alts from entering free item giveaways
plus this will block them from farming TC
As far as I remember 'free item giveaways' were being closed in the beginner sanctuary not too long ago
if this happened, we'll be able to make a lot of the suggestions
that a lot of players wrote
If I was given a ga-zillion dollas i'd be able to solve evrtyhing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both of those ideas are horrible "here have some tc because you exist!"
w-what? That's just beyond dumb, I don't not duel someone because I think they're going to scam me because they have an [ALT] tag, even if I did, I'm pretty fucking sure an orange belt wouldn't want to 10k duel me.
Why? alts are allowed...
What happens to people like KiTFoX and Eleeleth who are room-mates that use the same internet? or if I introduced my friend to toribash at my house on my internet? would his account just be automatically an alt because he signed up on my internet with my IP?

n-no that's not how it works, and even if it was; so it checked my 'computer address' while I was letting my friend dick around in public jousting while I'm doing something else, and he logged onto his account on my computer, both of us would get banned?

Plus it's really not hard to tell a real orange belt from an alt..

Decided to reply in the quote because it's easy to read.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Decided to reply in the quote because it's easy to read.

and how the hell I'll reply on ur reply?
u have misunderstood the whole idea
please read it again
and I don't mean blocking alts
I mean blocking them from ... nah just read it
-----
plus there won't be alts for u if ur main is less that blue or brown belt
so u can choose ur fav account
Last edited by SlaskBlack; Aug 17, 2015 at 10:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So yeah...

and I don't mean blocking alts

plus there won't be alts for u if ur main is less that blue or brown belt
so u can choose ur fav account

Computer addresses aren't things, IP addresses are, if I used a VPN it would be super easy for me to just make a bunch of accounts, then set them all to mains, and I wouldn't even need to change IP everytime I made a new one, I could just not let an account get over brown belt by switching every time.
Toribash is ok, no need to do something with alts. If somebody scams you, report him. If alt spams your thread, report him. If you can't win an alt on the tourney, report him you just can't into toribash. Get skills at this mod.
Also tb doesnt have 'max belt' restricted tourneys anymore so doesnt matter its Judd or his green belt alt.
Last edited by ImEmpty; Aug 17, 2015 at 11:20 AM.
Originally Posted by jyrii View Post
But the thing is not all 'mains' would be 'good accounts'. If a new player made an account and chose that account as their main but they then made amother account because they didn't like their name they are still are new player but an 'alt' tag makes them look like they have been playing for a while and although they areng a long time player they now can't enter prize giveaways.

There could be an option to switch between mains with a cooldown period after each switch.

Like, say I am on my original main, Bercat. Then I go to the forum or the options menu ingame, switch my main to one of my alts because I like that name better. Then to change back to Bercat, I have to wait through a cooldown period (say 48 hours). I wait the 48 hours and change my main back to Bercat. And if I want to go back to my alt again to make it a main again I still have to wait the 48 hours because I had just switched my main back to Bercat. So what I'm trying to say is, every time you switch between main accounts you have to wait 48 hours to change it again. This will prevent people from abusing it.

If instructions were unclear and dicks are caught in fans

Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Meh, it seems okay but looks too complicated for something so small.

Probs on the forum only. It's easy to tell in game. It's pretty easy to tell regardless by looking at belt, date joined, etc.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
so yeah...
there should be a tag in-game and in the forums that shows
if the player was an alt or not

this will block alts from entering free item giveaways
plus this will block them from farming TC

if this happened, we'll be able to make a lot of the suggestions
that a lot of players wrote

Honestly that sounds like a swell idea because It makes the newer players less vunerable to alts and people who know how to play making their overall expirence better but yea

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Staff have told me, that I have about a million different IPs that I've used to access the forum. How on earth would it be able to tell alt from main? Dynamic IPs exist which would make it impossible to implement.

I don't know why this thread is open. This isn't possible so it's not going to happen, hampa isn't a genie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu