Toribash
I say yes to making the clan video, I already have a replay of myself fighting UKE in runkido. Just change UKE to someone else if you'd like to make it better for the video, the replay will come tomorrow afternoon for me. At this right time, it's 8:06 PM for me now.
Just Monika.
Well, Today I was in a public noob room, and guess who shows up. Hampa.
-----
Only 4 people are actually posting something. Flyace I suggest you to stop the 2k pay thing and actually recruite some active member. Just my advice.
Attached Files
hampaDampa.rpl (77.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by eElectro; Mar 26, 2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
yo fly sorry for no activity currently had computer taken away, i'll be on soon!
-----
also i think it would make more sense if we change our clan name to nitroglycerin instead of just nitro. it just sounds cooler!
Last edited by Day; Mar 26, 2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
nice pie nice job pie
-----
ive got a 135 games till black belt now this is gonna take a long time
-----
now I want to be called nitroglycerin cause who doesn't want to be poisonous
-----
oh yeah pie I have more posts than you what are you talking about how I have to post more
Last edited by Rexxy527; Mar 26, 2014 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DJMC likes to ragequit. We we're having normal fight, when he is about to lose, he quits. Kick him, he is giving bad reputation to your clan.

Apathetic User
hey guys I wanted to ask how you guys feel about holding a clan tournament strictly for the clan and the winner will get 20k tc and be noted as the best fighter in the clan as well as there member rank will be raised. I was thanking of holding the tournament this Saturday at 11am so I would like some responses on the idea and let me know. thanks for reading the post.
Hey flyace I wanna know your GMT so I know when ur saturday 11am is. And by the way can anyone help me with sparing ?
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
I think holding a clan tourney is a good idea just don't let pie join because if it is abd he will win. Also 20k for one tourney is a bad idea I would say less and then multiple tourneys. I could help you spar electro I'm GMT + 5 east coast U.S.A. but I am only actually good in aikido or abd.

You can let pie join I'm only messing with him just be ready for him to win I might be one of the only people who can beat him in abd if I get lucky.
Last edited by Rexxy527; Mar 27, 2014 at 11:51 PM.
I think I can beat almost everyone of you :S I'm pretty good at abd.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the mod gonna be btw? Wushu, Aikido, Abd, Greykido. ?
Last edited by AnonHax; Mar 28, 2014 at 02:34 AM.
Just Monika.