Ranking
mirror script, uke does exactly as you do. =D Mainly for some mods which if uke doesn't move, then it's crappy... D= Maybe a setting where you can choose how many turns he follows you. =)
grabby feet & hands! ( I know , I m annoying), maybe with scripting it
could be possible.
Originally Posted by Bricktop View Post
grabby feet & hands! ( I know , I m annoying), maybe with scripting it
could be possible.

You mean grabby [some bodypart that isn't the hand here]? Not possible yet. You can't do stuff as advanced as that with Lua yet. Maybe in future versions.
Hmm... Something like missile launchers, maybe.
Wait, you can't add force in lua, can you? Damn, that'd be fun...
Can you change the strength/movement speed of joints? If so, a Temporary Superstrength script would be cool.... press Q or another key, and you become stronger/faster for the next... 20 frames, or so? Would be nice, and could lead to some very interesting grab situations.
i thought that you could maybe make like a double random script so that both players would do random moves tillt he other wins
could you "suck away' the physics?
like,you cant fall over,but you can/cant jump.
it would be like a 3d pivot program!
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
could you "suck away' the physics?
like,you cant fall over,but you can/cant jump.
it would be like a 3d pivot program!

Nope. Been suggested ( sort of ) already.

You can't mess with the physics, except moving a piece (which means it'll rip it when you move it, you can't simply move it so it drags the other body-parts along with it)
o'well
then add a overdrive thingy that once you hit/get hit/both of the already mentioned\ enough you get overdive and uke xplodes/you turn insagib/you get a sword/you insta win\.