ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
that's weird... it's not working. i clicked on the script in the scripts subfolder ingame, and it even came up with the little "Description" in red letters, but id doesn't comment on my injuries. :c Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: Never mind, i fixed it.

How did you fix it cos this is happening to me?
Awesome rater; lovin' every bit of it! ('cept the glitches, of course)
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by loggy23 View Post
How did you fix it cos this is happening to me?

The script comments on bad injuries. And they have to be sudden. If it still doesn't work, it might say in the stderr. If it isn't that, reupload ToriBash. And if that doesn't work, who knows what's wrong.
[CBK]
Cool Exploit!
I don't know if this has been already found, and it probably has, but if you're trying to take screenshots of your Tori and you don't want Uke in the picture, try this:
  1. Open ToriBash
  2. Open the ToriShop from the menu
  3. When you see the Tori start to fall apart, press Escape and click Options
  4. Open scripts and start the move rater
  5. Go to game rules and set the engagedistance between 200 and 300 cm
  6. Open Single Player

You're now alone! Watch out, as Uke is still there, but COMPLETELY invisible, so it's necessary that you stay away from him to do your pose. Good luck and happy screenshotting!
BRAWL PWNS!!!
Double post, Off topic... I'm not gonna go there. Just so I know, how many comments are on this thing? Make as many as possible! Even ones for situations almost impossible to get, then it will be complete.
"Mandrake... it appears were in a shooting war."
"Oh hell... are the Russians involved sir?"
Originally Posted by MasterPpv View Post
I don't know if this has been already found, and it probably has, but if you're trying to take screenshots of your Tori and you don't want Uke in the picture, try this:
  1. Open ToriBash
  2. Open the ToriShop from the menu
  3. When you see the Tori start to fall apart, press Escape and click Options
  4. Open scripts and start the move rater
  5. Go to game rules and set the engagedistance between 200 and 300 cm
  6. Open Single Player

You're now alone! Watch out, as Uke is still there, but COMPLETELY invisible, so it's necessary that you stay away from him to do your pose. Good luck and happy screenshotting!

or just type /op uke 0...
Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
Double post, Off topic... I'm not gonna go there. Just so I know, how many comments are on this thing? Make as many as possible! Even ones for situations almost impossible to get, then it will be complete.

The script uses a "ranking" system for the comments. By this I mean you must achieve a certain score at once. I would have to start from scratch and consult Blam again to reconfigure the way it comments. If you want to take a look at how it works, open it up in notepad. And there are 2 near impossible to get features that only instagib or an amazing fighter can achieve. Well, the one where a bad injury occurs on you is pretty easy to get if many impacts happen at once. The one you get from killing the other person I believe is impossible to get due an unfixable glitch, but I've never managed to get enough points at once anyway.

Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
or just type /op uke 0...

Lol corned.
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Jul 22, 2008 at 06:32 PM.
[CBK]
LOL yeah, but this is still a nice little exploit, isn't it?

Please try it out to check if it works
BRAWL PWNS!!!