ES Recruitment Drive
Insane don't say sheet. You don't even know why I'm leaving, I'm not "swapping" clans, and I'm not emo. W/e, I'm just here to say that you can't say sheets like that about me, if you don't even know whats happenin'. I said to keep it real, and they're trying to. So its simple "S-h-u-t -u-p"(With Underline Bonus)
pfft, leaving/swapping, it's all the same really. I don't care why you are, I didn't say why you were, I just said that all these young'uns like leaving and swapping clans.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Well Thats Not Gonna Help Tha Fact That He Left... But It's Not My Place To Say... All I Want Is To Join The Clan Whose Name I 'Accidently' Stole...But Then Again It Is Used In My E-mail Address So Yerr
Insane, I'm not quitting this becuz of a dumbass saying me "young'uns like leaveing and swapping clans". Until I quit Toribash, I'll 'solve all my problems, and if you'll keep being an stupid person, do it, I DONT CARES, and if you don't cares with me, you don't even cares with the clan, becuz you were inactive while me, Unite, Cina, and Peng were working like bitches. If you have something about me leaving, its your problem, because you don't even know whats going on.
Last edited by FuryBull; Apr 16, 2009 at 06:11 PM.
HA!

HA HA!

HE HE HE!

eft the clan...Pgfff!

...your absolutely right.

Well this little cryfest over Fury is now over. SPAM TIME!!

WAIIT!!! Yjer was a second page!

Neberminde!

Hehehe...Nothing more to say from me...
Last edited by Cinamintz; Apr 17, 2009 at 07:23 AM.
Hehehehe.

If Unite realy Quit. Does it just make it you and me?

If so...Who's leader? Would it be me since I am technicaly the oldest active member? And you are an epic close second, I say we both get mod powers in CBK forums.
Insane, I'm not quitting this becuz of a dumbass saying me "young'uns like leaveing and swapping clans". Until I quit Toribash, I'll 'solve all my problems, and if you'll keep being an stupid person, do it, I DONT CARES, and if you don't cares with me, you don't even cares with the clan, becuz you were inactive while me, Unite, Cina, and Peng were working like bitches. If you have something about me leaving, its your problem, because you don't even know whats going on

I clearly clan about the clan because I, unlike you, are still in it.

Now if you're no longer in the clan, gtfo.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw