Toribash
Original Post
Vampiric War
Hello to all members of Fluff. I joined today, unknowing of a war between Fluff and Vampiric. If it is possible, could it possibly end? A good war needs a good reason. I cannot find one, so is this war worth it?

E=B
Re: Vampiric War
We re in a war? i wasnt aware..

[me=Ishi]pokes Cevius with something that looks like a knife[/me]

[T]
#hi

I guess its up to Cevius or Shademonger,
to be perfectly honest I'm happy either way...

gives me something to hunt ^^
Originally Posted by Ishi
We re in a war? i wasnt aware..

[me=Ishi]pokes Cevius with something that looks like a knife[/me]

Dont ask me, i only accepted it, nabique started it. I didnt even know of the war, i just got pulled out of IRC by nab half way through. The score ended up 9:10, their win. i came in at about 5:5.

Ill keep the war going until i think its not needed anymore. Vivalry between the clans keeps people interested, gives them something to drive for, and therefor keeps em interested in the game. Shademonger/Foxie are not here anymore, and dont make any calls. They havent logged onto toribash since december, i dont think they are coming back.

They may have won the battle, but we will win the war.
<( O )>
i've started it Huh ... If i started it, i've finished it after that:
Originally Posted by Anubis
*surrenders* Well, yeah, my members have used Nabs hug (if it is) I'm gonna kill 'em :P

Anubis

The war is over.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Instead we'd like to allie with u. Emo-Boy wants to allie with Fluff since VOX, Ishi and some other friends of his are in Fluff.
Originally Posted by Anubis
Instead we'd like to allie with u. Emo-Boy wants to allie with Fluff since VOX, Ishi and some other friends of his are in Fluff.

Giving up i see?
I think wars should never end!
Unless its with cool people.