ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rank Chart/Table
Currently, There is a graph showing your current rank, and how it changes and such in the last 100 games. I'd like to have something implemented on the forums in which adds a Ranking Table. A ranking table is a table that shows a range of the current top 100, 1,000, 10,000 ranks, Ect. Whichever is easiest to program since the current rank can be 390k+, Anyways, This could be located under or near the Rank Graph, Such as:

Buy ToriCredits
PayPal Boosters / Mobile
Earn free Toricredits
Ranking
Rank Table
Bounty List
Item Lottery
In-Game Broadcast

Or something similar. Here's an example of how it could look, With no clipart.(Using UserGroup names as an example since I don't want to name random people)

Top X-X ranks
Rank 1: Fish
Rank 2: Jarmund
Rank 3: Delaid
Rank 4: avwave
Rank 5: ViperTech
Rank 6: Erth
Rank 7: FireBolty
Rank 8: Thorn
Rank 9: SkulFuk
Rank 10: Solax
Ect.

It could also reset every 5 minutes to see fresh ranks and such.
Last edited by Angelic; Sep 14, 2012 at 03:38 AM.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Would be nice.

8Demon, he's talking about ranking tables with different ranges, not just the 1-10 range we already have.

For Example:

Top 1 - 100 Global Rank

Rank 1 - Fish
Rank 2 - Jarmund
Rank 99 - 8Demon
Rank 100 - DaNoob23
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
Yeah, you got it exactly, DaNoob. And it would be nice to have a Mod rank chart aswell.
(Girl btw)
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots