Ranking
Anyone saw SHOW vs CHANEL (Alisa mirror match) ? the clutch is real.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
got it for PC, haven't played tekken for a looooong time so I'm bad as fuck, looking into lucky chloe atm since 2D>3D :^)
Used to play a lot of Paul like 10 years ago in tekken 3 but he feels too slow now
retired
Doesn't matter if Paul is slow, you only need to know 2 combos.

death fist.

(against wall) death fist > death fist.

Paul in a nutshell.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Perhaps I'll go back to him later, for now I'm testing Chloe. She's got some easy to abuse moves (d/b + 4(4) being the most desctructive for people that can't shift from crouch to standing block quickly; I feel dirty using it so I usually avoid it but fuck, it has great cheese potential) , few decent strings and good combos but getting that juggle to start 'em up is an issue, at least for me. I usually get punished whenever I go for double axe aerial starter (f + 44) but this one sometimes connects, others (u/f + 3, u/f +4) just get blocked every time :<
retired
yes i do!!

got brawler with feng then quit playing him, then i quit playing ranked for the most part
i've been mostly playing josie but THINKING about playing DRAGUNOV
Having a main crisis myself atm. Got a few characters to orange ranks but none of them feel suited for me.
Kazumi is prolly my most solid tournament char, but playing her for long seems like the most boring thing in the universe.

Been playing djin and heihachi quite a bit lately. Love playing mishimas and my electrics are getting pretty solid.
But I don't think my excecution is on the level that I'd have good success in a tourney with them yet. Thinking about just picking up dragunov, him being the best character in the game. But then again, playing him isnt fun at all.
Spamming wr2 and d2 is certainly not the most interesting or rewarding playstyle.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Having a main crisis myself atm. Got a few characters to orange ranks but none of them feel suited for me.
Kazumi is prolly my most solid tournament char, but playing her for long seems like the most boring thing in the universe.

Been playing djin and heihachi quite a bit lately. Love playing mishimas and my electrics are getting pretty solid.
But I don't think my excecution is on the level that I'd have good success in a tourney with them yet. Thinking about just picking up dragunov, him being the best character in the game. But then again, playing him isnt fun at all.
Spamming wr2 and d2 is certainly not the most interesting or rewarding playstyle.

Top tourney characters are all incredibly spammy.

Kazumi, Dragunov ect.

Feng feels really good to play but has a similar type of problem.

Just going to end up punishing a lot with back 1+2.

I think characters like Leo and Feng are more enjoyable, while admittedly still somewhat spammy. They still have high potential and cheat a bit, but still can be fun to play overall.

Still, if you're looking at tourney settings, just play Kazumi. Every top player is at least playing her to some degree.

Super easy, spammy, but good in tourney because of it.
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
Top tourney characters are all incredibly spammy.

Kazumi, Dragunov ect.

Feng feels really good to play but has a similar type of problem.

Just going to end up punishing a lot with back 1+2.

I think characters like Leo and Feng are more enjoyable, while admittedly still somewhat spammy. They still have high potential and cheat a bit, but still can be fun to play overall.

Still, if you're looking at tourney settings, just play Kazumi. Every top player is at least playing her to some degree.

Super easy, spammy, but good in tourney because of it.

It's not about spammyness, its about being safe with a few good moves.
Kazumis df1, 112 and db4 are the only moves you need with her, that's why she is good.
I don't like playing kazumi too much, and I hate dragunov on principle.
Prolly gonna stick to heihachi/devil jin, because I enjoy them both.