Originally Posted by box View Post
Uzi

I have listened to almost every single song of his lol
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by piss View Post
how are you fools forgetting earthbound and touhou

foo fighters, tame impala, creo, edIT, MF doom, M2U, and camellia are class

If you like MF Doom I would suggest you also check out K-Rino ;).

A few I already mentioned but there's plenty others that are genuinely nice to listen to and alot that don't get enough shine or rarely come up when people talk rap like Black thought, Brother Ali, Canibus, Kool Moe Dee, Kool G Rap, Jean Grae, Talib Kweli, Joey Badass, EL-P, Vinnie Paz, Gift of Gab, Immortal Technique, Big L, Bone Thugs, Rakim, Mos Def, Aqualeo just to name some.

Yeah I listened to a lot of rap over the years lmao, in the video game category I forgot to mention Chrono Trigger / Cross also have superb OSTs, imo the only ones that rival FF7.
Originally Posted by Syphox View Post
If you like MF Doom I would suggest you also check out K-Rino ;).

A few I already mentioned but there's plenty others that are genuinely nice to listen to and alot that don't get enough shine or rarely come up when people talk rap like Black thought, Brother Ali, Canibus, Kool Moe Dee, Kool G Rap, Jean Grae, Talib Kweli, Joey Badass, EL-P, Vinnie Paz, Gift of Gab, Immortal Technique, Big L, Bone Thugs, Rakim, Mos Def, Aqualeo just to name some.

Yeah I listened to a lot of rap over the years lmao, in the video game category I forgot to mention Chrono Trigger / Cross also have superb OSTs, imo the only ones that rival FF7.

Did you just say joey badass, and immortal technique don't get enough shine? They have a cult following there fans would die for those guys lol.
#ComeBackSlime
Originally Posted by simga View Post
Did you just say joey badass, and immortal technique don't get enough shine? They have a cult following there fans would die for those guys lol.

'that don't get enough shine or rarely come up when people talk rap' the ones I mentioned aren't all as obscure and some get more shine then the true underrated ones but yeah they're the middle ground as far as exposure goes, most of the ones I mentioned are either underrated or don't get named too offten but they deserve to be imo.

Same for K-rino, dude is honestly the BEST rapper and I don't like picking favorites but objectively looking at it, he's done like 40 albums, all of which quality wise are top tier, real messages combined with lyrical top tier punch lines and whatnot, his creativity is insane and yet pretty much everyone I mention him to has never heard of the guy, which is a shame cause he is a perfect example of what hiphop/rap should be about, he's the full package not just 1 facet, not just good with flow, not just good with lyrics, he does it all and all at top tier level it's really the only one I know that does it like he does.
Originally Posted by piss View Post
how are you fools forgetting earthbound and touhou

foo fighters, tame impala, creo, edIT, MF doom, M2U, and camellia are class

dude really put tame impala, MF DOOM and M2U in the same sentence

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
dude really put tame impala, MF DOOM and M2U in the same sentence

Why is that a bad thing?
-----
Anyone know any artist thats like sleepy hollow?
Last edited by Atreus; Aug 22, 2021 at 02:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#ComeBackSlime
The quick brown fox

Renard

Nightmare

t+pazolite

LOLI RIPE

SPEEDFOLTER

Gorillaz

Tame Impala

Camellia
Last edited by Denccelor; Sep 28, 2021 at 02:12 AM.