ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
In-game pride flag
As it stands, one can edit their in-game flag to one representing a country (mine being the Ukrainian flag). However — far as I am aware — there is no option to set it to the pride rainbow flag as of this current moment in time, which, in our current day and age, is quite frankly inexcusable. This MUST change.

Yet, incidentally, if the pride flag were to be implemented into the game (as it should be) it raises another issue — one could no longer voice their support for the glorious country of Ukraine in their fight against the wretched Russian dictatorial regime whilst simultaneously supporting the lesbian, gay, transgender, bisexual and queer community. Therefore, I propose that the a secondary flag slot be allotted to the user; thereby allowing the pride flag to be displayed alongside the standard country flag as it is currently positioned.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by NotPonzo; Apr 8, 2022 at 04:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
It won't.

To the original point: Yeah, we need to do more for our LGBTQIA+ community members. Will get on it. Perhaps not this exact thing, but we'll do something.

Thank you!

If you do not mind me asking — if not this thing particular, what is it that you have in mind? This is very exciting news, I cannot wait to see what it may be!
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
But Erth just to throw an idea out from my experience back when i started tb before even this account if i remember correctly {correct me if im wrong} we had a moderator named Hitler and made me very reluctant to engage much on forms with the tb community out of worry and my first expression on tb was a full rainbow 128x body set

That did happen, it was a poor attempt at humour on an admins part that obviously shouldn't have happened.

Nor will it again.

Sorry it caused you to feel like you couldn't express yourself how you wanted too at the time or as time went on.
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
That did happen, it was a poor attempt at humour on an admins part that obviously shouldn't have happened.

Nor will it again.

Sorry it caused you to feel like you couldn't express yourself how you wanted too at the time or as time went on.

Thank goodness.

Granted — for transparencies sake — who was this Neo-Nazi administrator you speak of? I, for one, do NOT wish to be unwittingly associated with said reprehensible individual in any way, shape or form. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Last View Post
i like this idea but using a pride flag in this game would activate hard mode

it would actually activate super easy mode.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
It won't.

To the original point: Yeah, we need to do more for our LGBTQIA+ community members. Will get on it. Perhaps not this exact thing, but we'll do something.

i'd use em
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
afaik the flag next to names is just for country codes that can be changed in account details

heres a cool idea: add a cheap item similar to the head avatar that can display a small texture below your name ingame when you're playing or in forums, this is likely to be used by more people if it has this customization
-----
small thing to add what i just suggested is a thing my brain just isnt up there in the smart department

https://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=1423
https://forum.toribash.com/marketpla...hp?itemid=1423
Last edited by Halu; Apr 7, 2022 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Toribash has the "icon" item though.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Toribash has the "icon" item though.

true but i'm not paying 20 dollars for it lol