Suggestion list
Here is my suggestion list:
-Zombies or robots co-op (15k hp each)
-Breakable blocks
-Explosions and tnt
-Better menus
-Fire on/as motion trails

Hope u liked these ideas
So what you want is for Toribash, a creative and original game to take ideas from minecraft and black ops zombies to "help" it?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
It really...sounds like minecraft with mods...sorry, no. Not supported
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Menus
Add a menu for each command, for example:

/bets: shows a menu with each bet
/stats: shows a menu with games played, country, win ratio, etc

and some drawings on the menus to make them cooler, like tori vs uke
Replay command
My idea is to put for example, a command to load a replay and that everyone on the server can see on multiplayer:
/replay replayname
Of course can only be made by op's.
This can easily be abused. It will interrupt any game and can obviously get more scam reports. It can also make others suffer.

Also, we have enough of a problem with the newcomers thinking you can see his replays.

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think that toribash should scrap the wii idea, and just go for an app on Apple and android.
If they do it well it could go onto the apps home page, everyone would see it, and by spreading the word it could become famous.
-----
I think they should scrap the idea because nobody plays the wii anymore.(barely anybody)
Last edited by Rillian_old4626; Aug 31, 2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1. OH HECK NAW MAN. Toribash doesn't need yet ANOTHER person beside you. Let's just use a giant cannon on your shoulder. It's easier to make from worldbuilder.

2. I requested this to a mod maker, maybe Jisse, before. He said he would like it.

3. Requested this myself too.

4. The menu is good as it is, we'll stick to toribash's first and honorable menu.

5. Motion trails are already buyable. If they were to trail fire, it wouldn't do anything. The motion trail goes slightly behind your hand, and it wouldn't hit anything, unless you walked into it. The motion trail also fades quickly, so this wouldn't be a good idea. So let's stick to flames that stay there until you finish the replay
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 31, 2013 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Percentage is useless, please don't do this. (lookicanrap)
私の顔にそれを言う。