ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Force/Relax Key Binds
Hello everyone, Oopyuman here,

Well, just now I was playing in a match and me and the other player were so tangled and I just wasn't able to move a certain part because it was obstructed. I say that it would be something good for the players to be able to assign a certain part of the body to a key, and if pressed more times it would switch between contract/expand/relax and hold.

Why yes?:
- Would be easier to complete certain moves.
- Players could transfer key sequences to other players.
- Players would be able to move parts they can't see.

Why not?:
- It would be pretty confusing.
- Wouldn't have much practical use except for the other ones mentioned above.

(Or maybe just place a key that would make the other player fully invisible)

Thank you for reading
This is very interesting, you're saying that every joint would have a specific key?
If players could actually get used to the keybindings, you'd be able to move much faster than what's currently possible. (as in click joints faster)
I'd like to have the regular keys contract/extend and shift + key to hold/relax, since pushing a button 4 times to change a state is incredibly annoying.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Maybe
A-Contract
S-Extend
D-Relax
F-Hold
Z-Scroll through em(For those who dislike this)
C-Relax all/Hold all
V-Grab
Are you living the life you really want?
Not supported because its hard to remembering the key bind
Its similar playing Assassin creed with new key bind . It will fuck you up
Trust me
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Not supported because its hard to remembering the key bind
Its similar playing Assassin creed with new key bind . It will fuck you up
Trust me

I mean, you spent years perfecting how to move the tori, I don't think this would be as hard, no?
With a smart layout, it might not be that bad. Just as an example:
Z&X for feet, A&S for kees, Q&W for hips, 1&2 for glutes.
CDE3 for the single joints, including head.
VB, FG, RT, for the arms and 45 for the hands.

Tapping a key makes the corresponding joint contract/extend, and shift+joint key makes it relax/hold.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I mean, you spent years perfecting how to move the tori, I don't think this would be as hard, no?
With a smart layout, it might not be that bad. Just as an example:
Z&X for feet, A&S for kees, Q&W for hips, 1&2 for glutes.
CDE3 for the single joints, including head.
VB, FG, RT, for the arms and 45 for the hands.

Tapping a key makes the corresponding joint contract/extend, and shift+joint key makes it relax/hold.

There's also more room for error/misclicking.

Take for example when you're in a room with a short reactiontime, ofc if you memorize the key binds you'd be fine, but you could perhaps hit a wrong button and fuck yourself over.

This idea could be toggle-able, I mean I wouldn't use it, but i'm sure alot of others would find it handy.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Supported for the reason: well, there are some mods with little reaction time, plus, I like using the keyboard more. :3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
It would be interesting I guess, but tbf it was your fault for tangeling yourself up with the opponent so you should pay the price of losing that match.
blue
pink
This is already easy enough.
/opt uke 0 for a second.
Select yourself for a moment.
Hover over where the joint is until you land on it.
Use Z for contract/extend, X for hold/relax.
/opt uke 1 once you're done.
I don't really see a reason for finding dozens of new keybinds just for a problem that people have already solved. There are already lots of keybinds, and I have memorized most of them. I don't want to have to memorize 30 more just for joints, I already have a technique for those rare moments when you're bodyparts are inside uke.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
This is already easy enough.
/opt uke 0 for a second.
Select yourself for a moment.
Hover over where the joint is until you land on it.
Use Z for contract/extend, X for hold/relax.
/opt uke 1 once you're done.
I don't really see a reason for finding dozens of new keybinds just for a problem that people have already solved. There are already lots of keybinds, and I have memorized most of them. I don't want to have to memorize 30 more just for joints, I already have a technique for those rare moments when you're bodyparts are inside uke.

You wouldn't "have to" memorize all of the key binds. Some might want to play on the keyboard, and some might not.