ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Art board rule proposition
Hey, I was just talking to some dudes in #ormo and we noticed a certain practice in the art forums, specifically in videos, that we're not too keen on.

There's an occasional tendency for video makers to use toribash replays in videos either without the consent of the replaymaker, without crediting the replaymaker, or both. I think a rule should be in place that says you must credit the replaymaker, at least. I don't take too much offense to the taking of replays without asking permission, although it should be courtesy to ask anyway.

So yeah, a rule saying that replaymakers must be credited would be kinda nice, seeing as without the replays the videos wouldn't even exist.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by cat View Post
and the video description?
that one sounds a little fucking dumb imo

how is it dumb, not everyone watches videos from the art board
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
how is it dumb, not everyone watches videos from the art board

its youtube
someone telling me what i have to do on another website or i might get warned/infracted whatever is pretty dumb

if they care enough they should go to the thread on the forum for info they would want to know
or alteast ask in the comments
what does it matter for as long as they dont claim someone besides the replay maker is the replay maker
Agreed 100%

New rule added in Art forum
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Agreed 100%

New rule added in Art forum

Originally Posted by uhm View Post
if people are required to credit the replay maker there should also be a rule to give the name of the artist or track they used as well
or if someone decided to use someones tori that isnt the replay makers they should also give the name of the player, because it isnt really an uncommon thing
and maybe they should also have to give the name of which shaders they used in the video (although this one might be a little tedious)

what about these?
I think any videos posted to the art board should at least credit whoever made the music used in the video, even if just for people who liked it to find it
Doesn't seem fair
Last edited by cat; Aug 31, 2015 at 12:37 AM.
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
what about these?
I think any videos posted to the art board should at least credit whoever made the music used in the video, even if just for people who liked it to find it
Doesn't seem fair

no.

i dont want a bunch of edgy fucks listening to my already edgy music.

in ghetto terms:
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 31, 2015 at 09:44 AM. Reason: I don't want no racist slurs my gizzle wizzle.
damn im gettin old
I agree with the music and the texture set ideas

I don't think that shaders are that big of a deal (Although if you request custom shaders from someone you should be required to acknowledge them)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
To summarise what is currently being suggested:

-Require all music used in videos to be credited
-Require any custom sets used (i.e. /lp-ing a set that does not already belong to the replaymaker) to be credited to the owner

I'd like to see if anyone has any good objections to these rules before they get implemented.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions