Ranking
Original Post
Birthday gifts
There should be an automatic system that sends people 10k or so on their birthday if not tc then a couple of items.

Sure you might think it'll be exploitable. But if there is a way to lock said items or tc to a specific account then it won't be transferable from alt accounts to main ones.

Also make it so that you can't change your birthdate after you set it when you register to the site.
____

Instead of TC or Items make it Shiai tokens
______

Better Idea by Solax

Originally Posted by Solax View Post
If this was ever done (we'd have to get a little system coded up for it first) I think a cool way to do it would be to have loyalty badges - which is a bit different from birthday gifts but still similar as an annual thing. I'm imagining them similar to the armbands that the gms wear but you'd get one each year that you are a member of the game. They'd be non transferable but they'd get more and more illustrious each year so that you have a neat way to indicate your seniority.
Whether you take to that or not really depends on what the underlying purpose of your suggestion is. If you want to effectively reward being around in the game for longer stretches of time then it's good. If you want that but are worried more about just obtaining economic assets then it probably doesn't appeal to you.

Last edited by Mahulk17-0; Jan 11, 2016 at 02:33 AM.
eVo
>make alts.
>If items/TC are locked then sell or duel to main if able.
>Pofit.

Plus if you lock down said items. What if I don't want them? Having them sit there is kinda pointless really. Locking down TC is even more pointless. Unless you make that set amount only usable in the shop? But then the item is transferrable.
that's still kind of useless, because 10k credit in the shop won't really get you anything

i think you're trying to talk about shiai tokens, that would actually not be tradeable and only usable in the shiai shop, so

shiai would fit perfect for this tbh
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
that's still kind of useless, because 10k credit in the shop won't really get you anything

i think you're trying to talk about shiai tokens, that would actually not be tradeable and only usable in the shiai shop, so

shiai would fit perfect for this tbh

Yes shiai tokens would fit perfectly as Demon said. Im just trying to find a way to satisfy people.
eVo
Wouldn't suggest this prior to shiai tokens, but it seems like a good idea now.
A single shiai token would be useless, encouraging users to earn more and participate in events.
BAD LUCK
Well I mean, same thing goes.

>Make alts
>1 ST/year
>5 years you have 5 ST, hue
>Redeem good items
>Stack them all and sell
>Ez money
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Well I mean, same thing goes.

>Make alts
>1 ST/year
>5 years you have 5 ST, hue
>Redeem good items
>Stack them all and sell
>Ez money

If you're dedicated to this game for that long, you deserve to abuse the system and profit from it.

Jokes aside, staff members are already the ones administering the tokens/prizes so they could easily check for suspicious activity, if this is even deemed to be a problem.
Last edited by firebolty; Jan 10, 2016 at 09:39 PM.
BAD LUCK
If this was ever done (we'd have to get a little system coded up for it first) I think a cool way to do it would be to have loyalty badges - which is a bit different from birthday gifts but still similar as an annual thing. I'm imagining them similar to the armbands that the gms wear but you'd get one each year that you are a member of the game. They'd be non transferable but they'd get more and more illustrious each year so that you have a neat way to indicate your seniority.
Whether you take to that or not really depends on what the underlying purpose of your suggestion is. If you want to effectively reward being around in the game for longer stretches of time then it's good. If you want that but are worried more about just obtaining economic assets then it probably doesn't appeal to you.
I like solax's idea best but you should lock the birthday so it can't be abused and it would only be added since the years you first joined, so for example solax could potentially have a tier 7 badge.
-----
I I could possibly have a tier 3 one... You guys get the idea
Last edited by KDigityDog; Jan 10, 2016 at 11:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I like solax's idea. Seems more reasonable to do this on the anniversary of the join date rather than birthday
Tree