Toribash
Original Post
non competitive permanent ranks
bring back a part of the old rank system,allows the players
to know how they compare against other players,but in the mods
they care about.

they can be elo based like the current system,but they will not reset each month and they will not add to your competitive rank.

I believe it will help boost the ingame activity,and it will encourage
players to try more mods.

edit: the current system disregards any player that don't like the current ranked mods,so im just
saying add ranks to all mods,keep them outside of the global rank count,but allow us to have fun.
Last edited by nikosefs; Sep 8, 2016 at 11:57 AM.
I like this idea! The old system was good. It had its issues such as farming etc...but now that there is an actual competitive rank system on the side it wouldn't hurt to add this too.
blue
pink
for me,one of the best parts when i started playing toribash,
was when i would enter a room and see someone highly ranked,
i was like "hell yea,time to show off" and afterwards when i myself
got a good rank,it felt like i really earned it,and i was not even
in the top 100.
yeah I loved the old ranking system, highest global rank I got in it was 98, you had to work in order to rank up, what if the old system was back and it was global and mod ranks but then there was also this monthly thing called competitive rank or something
Last edited by dabarrett; Sep 10, 2016 at 08:32 PM.
YES, id really like this to be added again i really liked being able to go into a lobby and show off my high rank in X mod (or super low XD )
Last edited by KDigityDog; Sep 10, 2016 at 11:33 PM. Reason: removed "supported"
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
The old ranking system is much better than the new one.

Many people do not care about the rankings now as the rank 1 nowadays just spam the servers. You won't even know who is really good anymore.

Bring back the old rankings please, just rework it.
Yes not to mention this way is so easy to farm with someone and that the tc given every month will inflate the toribash economy, I really loved the old way and not to mention that I quit for about a year due to that update. Just somehow bring it back
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
personally im not even asking for tc rewards,
i just want to be able to know how i compare
versus another player in the mods that i enjoy
to play.
It made absolutely no sense to remove the old sustem when the new one could just be placed on top as the 'competitive' rank.
Judging by what we're getting I've become a firm believer in devs not knowing what they're doing. They're too out of the loop, hence wasting their time.
Imo the new ranks made a decent thing horrible.
I support this idea though
PM me with any and all questions
I would also love to see this feature reinstated. I imagine this new ranking system is particularly annoying to those who don't play that often, since the current ranking system is more or less who is a decent player who play this mod the most this month.

Experience