ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Stop the spamers, the easy way.
[18:45:33] <Smogard49> Sometimes it just strikes me, the solution to the problem that is; If you post something with more than 10 links in a thread and have not posted over 500 posts, a moderator will have to accept the post or deny it before is hits the thread...

Just one way of doing it, which would work in 90%+ of the cases.
Last edited by Fish; Sep 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: [lang][/lang] was making the post really wide.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
You can't put the qi restriction too high, of course, because then new players will not be able to access some boards, and we certainly do not want to turn people off by making them play the game in order to use the full forum.
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I think putting a qi restriction on some boards would be more fun. Spambots tend to have 0 qi.

Dat's smart, I totally agree
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I think putting a qi restriction on some boards would be more fun. Spambots tend to have 0 qi.

All clan boards? :P
Nice idea, how about 10qi to access the whole forum?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
Nice idea, how about 10qi to access the whole forum?

nice idea, 10qi for access the whole forum but some boards can have a more high qi restriction like clan boards ecc
Last edited by 2010simoDK; Sep 7, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
2010simoDK, the legend is back
Italians do it better
Originally Posted by 2010simoDK View Post
nice idea, 10qi for access the whole forum but some boards can have a more high qi restriction like clan boards ecc

I'm sorry, but I think that would just be a waste of time. That's only ten fights and they get to access everything? I don't support that.

Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
You can't put the qi restriction too high, of course, because then new players will not be able to access some boards, and we certainly do not want to turn people off by making them play the game in order to use the full forum.

But then that would give them more incentive to earn more QI so they could earn more rewards. Which would possibly have some other positive effects? 500 qi for above limited access, then 800 for everything access? Whatnot. I support this. :P
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Sep 7, 2012 at 06:39 PM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy