ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
idea to test toribash
Toribash should make a test site. Like gametest roblox and there players can test the site: Test the game, Test the items, Test the tc buying ( making tc buying free there )
OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FCKNG GOD!
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Why would someone want to 'test' buying tc?

You can already test items through the torishop and editing item.dat

I think what Tams178p is trying to say is that you want to conveniently try out items through freeplay (editing item.dat is not convenient) and let the person think about what their tori wants to look like.
And going through torishop doesn't feel right in testing your tori, it feels like more of a dismembered wardrobe instead of a free moving area with *BAM*

FLOWING TRAILS, RAINBOW BLOOD (Coming soon and worth 200k), SHOUTING VOID TEXT, AND THE BEST OF ALL: YOU GET TO WEAR ANY COMBINATION OF HAIR-

-Supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

/lp (name here)

You can test people with green hat

Whats wrong with torishop preview , though?
~Not supported
:D
I mean test updates so peapole can test the updates on test site before admins bring the updates here
OH MY GOD ! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FCKNG GOD!
Tams, please stop arguing over the idea, it's a suggestion that most probably won't be implemented, judging by your post it looks like you just want it so that you can wear every item and pretend you're rich on an alternate toribash. It's the Item Forgers' jobs to test items before implementing them and the site devs' and/or admins jobs to test the forums
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?