Ranking
pretty cool, too bad the texture making scene is dead as fug :^)

anyway, not exactly art but I'm looking into some clean wordpress themes, as we'll be going live with the website for our association in a week or two. I don't know shit about webdev but playing around with wordpress is easy and pretty fun. 15 min work https://gyazo.com/49a8c394e587d755d93d3a6c520a6126
retired
Looks pretty neat to me. I do some web design as well once in a while. Just remember to keep it simple, test it on your target audience and fix what to be fixed in base of their reactions. eeeeeasy
It looks simple and clean, hella snazzy

Originally Posted by Chikin View Post
at least 1 characters.

I'd try the
*cough* ultimate set
if i were you >.>
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
also made some 3D shait cuz I want wings too

BOOM!

Low poli, perfectly spaced :d cheeky cheeky wings (szechuan sauce on the side).
-----
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Request: finish the set 50-65k:

So, i have this head in my inventory (reaper like). I'd like to have some complementary p|art|s (get it?) to turn it into a full set.

I really love this head, so, having a full set would be awesome. This should be easy to do, I'm looking for a cartoony/minimalistic set. Don't be afraid to add some colours to it, be creative, but don't exaggerate, it's emo stuff bro.
Ah, the head is f rare, made by a LEGENDARY artist, I ask you to put your soul in this.

Anyway, make it demon/void idk, match with the head colour. The preferred size is 512x.

Thanks, feel free to ask for more details.

._. I can make you a hand for that....
Last edited by Chikin; Feb 23, 2018 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Work that brush, kek. As for the wings, make them extra crispy.
retired
Originally Posted by Chikin View Post

._. I can make you a hand for that....

lmao, I'm tempted.
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
lmao, I'm tempted.

it will be the left one... and you will not be allowed to modify it, use it on the right hand or any other body parts. In case of a violation of those conditions you will lose any right of ownership and will not get your TC back.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
can he fap?

at least, that's a physiotorilogical necessity
but do the right hand. I'm not lefty