12 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by spritecat View Post
ouch this is very hard >.>

hmm..........

i really like bonelazys....
and WeRds.......
and most of the others........................
well i be thinking bout it :P i make final choice within the week

Sounds like he won't have an answer in a few hours, he seems to be rather undecided. Read the posts before you speak, don't say 'pwned' out of context, and most of all, if you are going to scold me, say something to me about it and be a little more respectful and less rude.
Last edited by cayal; Sep 16, 2007 at 06:49 PM.
<3 MBK :D
Lol I think you're taking my posts too seriously. I will end posting if that's what you understand of what I write.
Ending your posts would be an unwise thing to do, especially since those posts should have been phrased rather differently (if you read the rules), but I'm not angry at you since the posts were lost in internet-ation.
I already have one head done, I don't think I need to worry about lack of time.

Originally Posted by mLazy
* Remember that the people you're talking to are human beings whose culture, language, and humor have different points of reference from your own. Remember that date formats, measurements, and idioms may not travel well. Be especially careful with sarcasm.

P.S. I misquoted the rules' author as Veb in a previous post, so... I phailed epically right there.

*NEW HEAD*

This will be in my "page 10 post" as well.
-sorry for hugeness

(also on page 10)
Last edited by WeRd; Sep 17, 2007 at 01:41 AM.
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Can you specify a GMT in case of timezone gaps?

WeRd, you think you're nervous? It's 11:17 and still no sleepz for me... O.o I has a proublem.

Sorry for big spinny.

Σ;3 winking cat
Last edited by cayal; Sep 17, 2007 at 05:26 AM. Reason: I has cat
:o
That's beautiful

I have another, note the improved stripes, I can place them on any head, but not sure I'll have time to update them.
Σ=3 Happy cat
JePoy = Win
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.