Toribash
Lion always was my favorite animal since I was a kid, but people were relating that to "the King of the Jungle" complex that I possibly could have. I never liked people seeing me as someone with that much pride, then I changed to lion cubs (lionet).

And also it is a constelation, in my language it's something like "Minor Lion" but it's actually translated to Lionet
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I steal my brother's ingame nickname and cut some part of it cos I am not creative but he is
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
The name was a stupid combination of words: Mummyking. Then got a name change to Mummy cause I thought it worked better. kinda wish I kept it though..
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
I thought the name slayer500 was cool for like a week. i was a kid. decided i wanted to change it to one of my top 5 movies and did
Ily <3
very cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Catana
Cat+Katana I like both of these things and if you add a c to katana it still can sound like katana but also have cat
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
very cool

Fuckin fake person

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Originally Posted by Shmevin View Post
When I was in elementary school I drew comics with my friends, and our original characters in these comics had names that were slight alterations of our real names. My real name is Devin, and through some creativity I came up with Shmevin. This name ended up sticking because around the same time I registered an account with Toribash and Gaia Online with this name as my username, and I've been using it for game accounts ever since then.

You got a cool username. It is the best username I've seen.

Euck is like fuck, but with an E. Its short and sweet. How a username should be.
I took my username from Donut in Red vs. Blue
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved