ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Color Picker
Hai . You know... why can't we make our own toribash colors? :O. There should be something where you could make your own force/lax for like 100-500k or something like that. Anyone get what i'm trying to say?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Getting a full set of joint textures is really expensive, I like the idea of custom colors.
this has been suggested before, it got good support but nothing really happened. :c
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
There should be something where you could make your own force/lax for like 100-500k or something like that.

Damn, that's hella cheap,

Right, Raaage?
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Not supported. I like having our terms and opinions about certain forces and relaxes, plus I'm sure the way things are like they are has something to do with the Toribash market.
Would be cool if someone could confirm or explain that in a good way though, because I really don't know.
PM me with any and all questions
Well... the general idea is somewhat nice, however... this idea can really screw up the joint market (even if the creation price of each joint is 250k or 500k), so... nope, sorry

Not Supported
eh, you can post your color suggestion to the item forgers here, if I'm not mistaken.
IF aren't really going to forge new colors in the nearby future, they have stated that quite a lot of times.

If you want an existing color with a custom name, I can make it for you for 10.000.000 TC.