Ranking
Original Post
mah suggestions (2)
- I think that maybe for each month it would have a 50tc bonus for you if you posted in the forums at least 5 times a week or maybe if you play 50 games win/lose then you get a bonus 10 tc

- Lastly I think that if someone quits while in a match like doing /sp or quitting the game
*this does not apply to forced sp or pinging*
Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
Kinjin: Everyone doesnt bet, and maybe sucks at tourneys, and i've been doing marketing for 10 months and I am still not yet rich.

Gawd, I broke twice from that "marketing" thingy ;o
/ontopic
1) Welp, as vendoor said.. People here, on forum (forumnites) post 10-40 posts each day. They will be rich as fuck hell '0' Not supported.
2) The ragequitting penalty or disqualification or whatever it is.. There are so many people that really want humpu to add this feature to toribash. Which is risky for people who are playing on school (you know, secretly use the wifi connection on their school), and sometimes /spectator is a good idea to prevent glitching from the scumbag idle on the last round... Not supported >.>
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Gawd, I broke twice from that "marketing" thingy ;o
/ontopic
1) Welp, as vendoor said.. People here, on forum (forumnites) post 10-40 posts each day. They will be rich as fuck hell '0' Not supported.
2) The ragequitting penalty or disqualification or whatever it is.. There are so many people that really want humpu to add this feature to toribash. Which is risky for people who are playing on school (you know, secretly use the wifi connection on their school), and sometimes /spectator is a good idea to prevent glitching from the scumbag idle on the last round... Not supported >.>

He didn't actually say anything about a penalty, just that the opponent would DQ if he left the game. Which makes all the sense in the world.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore