Toribash
So based on who's participating in our clan, we only get 700 frames for our replay (7 participants, 100 frames each in total). Here's an opener for it. Whoever is picking up where I left off, see if you can get a launch off, or at least get into position. If you guys don't like it, I'll try to whip up another one, or someone else can make one, and I'll do the pose for the last 100 frames.
Attached Files
duckopenerkindof2v2.rpl (30.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 20, 2015 at 04:24 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Its okay I guess, I'll try and work on getting into a good position but I probably would be better off doing the kick off.

Still gonna try it anyways.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Its okay I guess, I'll try and work on getting into a good position but I probably would be better off doing the kick off.

kek
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
dude that sux let jingles get to a good pos.

you must me joking.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
dude that sux let jingles get to a good pos.

Kind of don't like the opener because of the fact that its momentum dies once it reaches the second person lol.

Not sure if the rules say it has to be 100% original, so I will try and find an opener I made like in 2011 and buff out the scratches.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Kind of don't like the opener because of the fact that its momentum dies once it reaches the second person lol.

Not sure if the rules say it has to be 100% original, so I will try and find an opener I made like in 2011 and buff out the scratches.

Yeah just use another opener. Ill do the pose at the end.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020