Ranking
Original Post
iCoF CLANLOGO - REQUEST -> 200k !!!
Here we go... Request Increased to 200k!!!

Yes you read right thats a 200k Clanlogo request. But there is some work to do, to get it.

Please think on it that we search a LOGO. Not a screeny.

.) Only post here if you have the skill for a professional quality. For a simple photoshop playaround we dont need to pay 150k (or maby more?). We can do that self...

--> If you think you have the high quality skill, feel free to ask questions here.

.) Be creative! Our Clanname iCoF = Inner Calm outer Fury. There are some ideas in our clan like: fire and ice; tornado ... Btw. if you have other or better ideas its perfect. At this point our clan dont have fix colors so feel free to try what you want.

.) If you posting a logoidea here you accept the following agreement:

If the iCoF clan choose your Logoconcept you have to create in high quality

.) gif animated 100x100 avatar with the logo
.) signature logo picture
.) logo ground texture for ingame
.) biceps, triceps, tight and leg - texture with logo (rest of the texture who is not part of logo have to be transparent, so we have a easy way to add the logo to our textures)- send that file as a photoshop file to me!!!
.) head texture with the logo on the back of the head...(rest oft the texture have to be transparent, so we have a easy way to add it to our own head textures)
.) the pictures you made send as *tga ... BUT also the compleate *psd (photoshop) original with all extra layers you have used and created.
.) if we forgot one or two pictureparts be shure we want it from you for that money!
.) if you sell us your work you sell ALL rights of the work to the iCoF clan
.) if you think that 200k are not enough for you let us know that with your conceptposting

If there are no good work to see in this thread, it can be that we dont buy.
Last edited by soulon; Feb 24, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
I want my textures BACK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This sounds nice. If you wait a little i could do a pic. How big you want it to be`?
Texturing tutorial
No requests please
Do what you want to blow out our mind with your good idea and your high quality picture!

If we choose your idea you can see in my first posting in wich sizes and formats you have to create!
Last edited by soulon; Feb 24, 2009 at 01:32 PM.
.) gif animated 100x100 avatar with the logo
.) signature logo picture
.) logo ground texture for ingame
.) biceps, triceps, tight and leg - texture with logo (rest of the texture who is not part of logo have to be transparent, so we have a easy way to add the logo to our textures)- send that file as a photoshop file to me!!!
.) head texture with the logo on the back of the head...(rest oft the have to be transparent, so we have a eays way to add it to our own head textures)
.) All pictures you made send as *tga *gif *png... BUT also the compleate *psd (photoshop) original with all extra layers you have used and created.
.) if we forgot one or two pictureparts be shure we want it from you for that money!
.) if you sell us your work you sell ALL rights of the work to the iCoF clan

150k? lololol
show us your idea macPerfect and if we want it we can talk about the TC

dont lol! show your skill!

iam very nosy if there comes more from you than -> "150k? lololol"
Last edited by soulon; Feb 24, 2009 at 02:00 PM.
he's lolling at you, because it seems you want a logo, avatar, texture set, signature, and to send it to you in 4 different formats
150k is waaaay underpriced
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
i want to pay for a great logo not the simple photoshopwork to resize it!

at moment i dont see here something i would pay 50tc but if there is i would pay 300k to

no more "uber-brainy" comments please! show us your work, ask question or leave the thread please....

I dont want 4 formats...I want the normal format a pictures is useing as avatar or something and the original photoshop file. (thats no extra work thats only a work to sending as email)

and i dont want a texture set... i want empty textures with the logo placed on it as a photoshop layer so i can add it fast to textures a other clanmember is useing... btw. i can do that self thats not the big problem..

show a nice work->and if the clan wants it --> lets talk about the deal
Last edited by soulon; Feb 24, 2009 at 04:41 PM.
thank you for your concept, you have done nice work if you want you can try same idea but not that evil

The entire clan votes in two weeks so we have time and wait to give more artists the chance to post concepts... and its possible that one artists post more then only one cencept so he have a higher chance to geht the deal

edit first posting: Reqeust increased to 200k now!
Last edited by soulon; Feb 24, 2009 at 06:35 PM.