Ranking
Application
Name: PureDeath7
Belt: Brown
How active in game (1-10): 8
How active in Forum (1-10): 3
Tell us something about yourself: My fave color is Red and i try to be the best person i can be.
Why I wanna join: I rele just wanna join a clan with some cool people like mewwww and 1003257 who ive played judo against.
Special Skills: Im pretty good at Judo
sorry but i dont know how to add replays.
alright lets just get your forum activaty up plz and your in k so start posting 2 to 3 times a day on the disscution and ill put you in
just realized i forgot the rankings
Global is 235 Judo is 30
-----
Ok cool thanks
Last edited by PureDeath7; Jun 16, 2011 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PureDeath7 View Post
just realized i forgot the rankings
Global is 235 Judo is 30
-----
Ok cool thanks

Sounds like you kick some major ass

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I remember playing with you....that's was when me, 100 and bleka were all in the same room. That was like, last weekend. Id vote you in if I could

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
thats a good rank an judo i guess my rank in judo is 25. u sound like a goood player
made with all the hearts an skills of the died torigods im buyakias
App
Name: StaY (Vinícius)
Belt: Green (4 games for Blue)
How active in-game(1-10): 9
How active on forum(1-10): 9
Tell us something about you: I was born in São Paulo, Brazil but i change to New York. I started playing Toribash when my cousin showed me the game, I loved it!
Why you want to join: I never was in a clan before, I think i can be a good member
Special skills or style: Aikido, Wushu and Judo
Replays(optional):

Attached Files
Parkour2.rpl (272.5 KB, 7 views)
kill + OMG.rpl (57.2 KB, 5 views)
kill + headstop.rpl (41.1 KB, 6 views)
gg.rpl (43.7 KB, 5 views)
gg3.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by StaY; Jun 16, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
Originally Posted by StaY View Post
Name: StaY (Vinícius)
Belt: Green (4 games for Blue)
How active in-game(1-10): 9
How active on forum(1-10): 9
Tell us something about you: I was born in São Paulo, Brazil but i change to New York. I started playing Toribash when my cousin showed me the game, I loved it!
Why you want to join: I never was in a clan before, I think i can be a good member
Special skills or style: Aikido, Wushu and Judo
Replays(optional):

This appilication looks familiar