Toribash
In a way.

However, only you will be able to see them, whereas if you have the items then everyone will be able to see 'em.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
ok i dont know why the hell i cant see them. i do everything correctly, and the textures that i load into my custom folder never appear. and i cant sell my full texture sets until i can fucking screenshot them >.<
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
for some reason my thigh doesnt show up at all its in the custom folder and its calles r_thigh.tga whats wrong?
yea, nothin happens for me. theyre all named right, 128x128, all tga's, not compressed. theres nothing wrong but they wont sho up . only tried in 3.41...does it no longer work?
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
ok i dont know why the hell i cant see them. i do everything correctly, and the textures that i load into my custom folder never appear. and i cant sell my full texture sets until i can fucking screenshot them >.<

Don't load them into your custom folder, make a fake player, save the textures in there, and then when you open up tbash, loadplayer the fake player to see the textures.

If this still doesnt work, try saving them inot an older version of toribash and doing the same. The only problem here is that you cant loadplayer in versions before 3.3, to get around this, you can edit a replay in notepad to show your fake person playing instead of whoever was actually playing in the reaplay, doing this is easy, all you have to do is open the rpl. file in notepad and change one of the players names to the fake players name.
PARANDROID
Someone keep this thread alive or stickied so I can still get the TGA converter site adress.
Echomarine 4 the win
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Someone keep this thread alive or stickied so I can still get the TGA converter site adress.

the tga converter is sticked on the how to create a head thread also in tutorials
PARANDROID