Ranking
Still at campus, will join up later.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Im awake sort of if anyone wants to hop in game at the time

which btw if anyone that can, please update my name from "DeluxeD" on the memberlist.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
which btw if anyone that can, please update my name from "DeluxeD" on the memberlist.

Done, is there anyone else that wants their name updated? I think there are a few that aren't right anymore.

Also how is everyone doing? Still planning to put out RMO events soon, just much to do atm.
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
Done, is there anyone else that wants their name updated? I think there are a few that aren't right anymore.

Also how is everyone doing? Still planning to put out RMO events soon, just much to do atm.

Wish i could help out with the org tbh, kinda wanted to ask for board mod to help out but eh

That would be interesting.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

word im down ill buy some tc if need be.
So, how was it?
- made in Indonesia

yea me
I'm going to turn this modification into the main mod of this game, aikidobigdojo.tbm has overstayed its welcome.