Toribash
Original Post
New CommNd
Don't you hate it when you are sparring and you accidentally pressed v or clicked on your hands and you space? Most of the time this ruins the spar replay. So I thought there should be a command: /opt gripsize 0
this command doesn't determine whether you disable or activate grabs. It only determines whether you see your hand change when you grab. Just like /opt blood 0 doent determine whether you are bleeding but whether you see the blood.
I know some spar mods have a way around that but for mods like xspar this would be useful. It would also help the video making community
Last edited by Kradel; Oct 27, 2014 at 06:10 PM.
blue
pink
Firstly, is Toribash not based on blood? With the logo itself dripping with blood.
Second, if you hate grabbing in xspar that much, play normal spar.
ナゲット
xspar is normal spar...xspar just has a better gravity setting.
I don't think toribash is based on blood...but blood is there and you do get the option to turn it off.
Please read care fully too because I'm not saying I play xspar or my opponents play it and grab 24/7. I'm just saying if you are playing spar mods which allow you grab. For moments when you accidently switch to grab and it's obvious, there should be a feature to hide grabs. Just like you can hide blood, bruises, trails etc... This would benifit replay makers as well as video makers who have to deal with that.

Omega, you aren't exactly clear on that. What does that do?
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Omega, you aren't exactly clear on that. What does that do?

I'm pretty sure it disables the ability to grab, but this isn't what you want, you just want a /opt command to disable the small-ness of the hands when grabbing, which I support and I'm surprised that this hasnt been implemented yet.
also no one say /opt grip 0, because that disables the grab bubble, not the fist size.
Le supported, the hand size change looks dodgy in things like art and or videos.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
I dunno about that, do you want it to look like a normal hand but have the old collision model? If not, why not just use a mod where the wrists don't change when you grab?
golf
Let me give you an example.

I'm sparring for a video and the spar looks amazing so far. While changing some joints I change my hand to grab but I don't notice. On the next turn frame I realize my hand was on grab. This looks unprofessional and ruins the replay. So if there was a command to make the change in hand size when grabbing non-existent. The replay would be saved and the video editor wouldn't have to deal with it.

It may not seem like a big deal but for sparrers and editors, it's a huge deal.
blue
pink
Any more votes on this?
Lazors Moderated Message:
You don't "vote" in suggestions. "Vote" posts will be deleted.
Last edited by Lazors; Oct 30, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
blue
pink