Toribash
Originally Posted by XxArchesxX View Post
Hello my names Dale or Jung (Korean Name) as said i am a Korean dood from Texas LMAO im also 16 but my voice says other wise. I would love getting drunk with yall but i cant drink or my parents will beat but i have a couple times. My IGN is XxArchexX on toribash dont mind the Xx i was uh 16 15 14 13 ah 13 at the time and yk these names were cool... I heard that Liquor is an exceptional clan with friends that have bonds close to family and im very interested in creating those bonds with other ppl in the clan. i am friendly and easygoing i dont get rlly riled up unless i win a bet ;-;. I have also been recommended by people to join this clan and i enjoy them as a person and i would much rather prefer spending time in this clan then in other toxic clans
^-^. i will try to play as much as i can before school starts since im a junior now SAT and other studying is priority ish. DD hopefully you guys consider this application because i rlly rlly suck at writing applications my 2nd one so far.
im not drunk btw i wrote this completly aware
-----
also i recently came back to toribash after a year and months so i rlly want to join a clan to feel like i belong so i can also fight wars ;-; toribash is a fun game mannn

Posted for discussion