Toribash
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
legit whats wrong with you guys damn

^ I believe the community can see the reason I left lmao. As someone who contributed more than most of the members put together, I'd expect at least a decree of respect. Knowing that most of the current members are riding off the wave that me, alladyne and Sora originally made. However, no need to be toxic about it. I wish the clan the best, but clearly, in the eyes of the community it has made a turn for the worst, and then I'm questioned as to why I left without a word. Yet I build a clan and merge with REV and I'm not concerned if nobodies believe it or not. Just sad to see a clan which was growing exponentially be called "greasy" by some of tbs most known players. As a leader, it is not smart to question someone's intelligence when they know a lot more than you do. Especially when I can see what you cannot.

Just going to state a little fact for you all who may not know how to use numbers to make interpretations of success, but in the past weeks, about 6 members have left. Many of them being members with higher powers and many of them either moved to new clans or resorted to creating their own, to an ordinary clan leader, this would be a concern. To an exceptional clan leader, you would respect the amount of contribution others have had on the clan when at times it has exceeded your own input. Many of us have made sacrifices for the gain of the clan. But not everyone admires that.

As I said, wish you the best. Hope you can stop this toxicity which you're just proving to be true. bye Bois, bye channi boi.
Last edited by Charm; Dec 16, 2019 at 01:59 PM.
Totally Agree with Charm there... welp i hope you guys will always move forward and stay alive .. thats the last thing i can give to Not sorry And good luck Sora.. Been with you from the start so im generously sorry if it caused you to be emotionally
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]
Chan. You gave me a reason and I accepted it so everything is fine.

As for you Charm. You acted like best friends when you was in this clan. Then your personality became hostile immediately after you left. I asked you why you left out of curiosity. Then you called the clan toxic and me incompetent. I just don't really understand your two faced personality after all of this.Something is clearly wrong with you. I can send here all of the screenshots about how you got toxic and still pm'd me on discord after everyone stopped. I call your unintelligent because you don't get the big picture. In reality the community don't give a fuck about this whole thing except you. You immediately came with your level of education after I told you to grow a brain. Good job really. Do you want me to send the screenshots about how you bullshitting our clan 3 days straight then blocking me when I didn't even say anything? On top of that you call us sensitive after this? What is this if not a joke? Well, I finally said my opinion so let's end this here. Let's stop the whole thing. If you ever post here again I'll pm a staff or an admin. That's all.
Last edited by NOTITLE; Dec 16, 2019 at 03:45 PM.
NO TITLE
How you guys doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Doing well except a few things. Planning to revitalize the clan once I have more time Keep up with me guys
NO TITLE
I'm here brother, kinda busy lately with college stuff but will start doing some work for the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey guys am i still allowed to post here just to hang out with my old friends
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chan The Official Weaboo Of Toribash Feel Free To Ask Me Question In Dm's
Nitrate| Loli | Tyka | Cdean | Crxzy112
UWU
[A]venture | [Alpha] | (Female) | [Aeon] | [Hack]
Everyone is welcome as long as they're not being childish and petty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Chan View Post
hey guys am i still allowed to post here just to hang out with my old friends

Of course bro, how are you doing?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.