Toribash
Original Post
hey guys
Its time for me to go. I will leave this clan is already dead to me and im borred of the silence there.I was staying as long i can. Hope we can stay frinds and dont be mad....hope to see you guys sometimes iname :/

Shit man, I was thinking that you would stay loyal. I guess I was wrong.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
The leaders arent talking enough with the members...in this times members need the feeling that help is on the way
The stuck forum threads have been reformed, the thread has been cleaned, and we have a restoration thread. Help IS on the way.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ttzzzzz you talk about stay loyal ? I was a half year loyal of inactive members. NO Events no clanwars nothing.... this clan is dead. Our 2 leaders are dead the most of the members are and Lexx is like DONT TOUCH THEM. Here are all just talking and know we had to get help from outside lol.

Kot, 3akoh and Andrey would not approve that.
So the oldschoolers should remain.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
they are inactive though... and the oldschooler can rejoin if theyget active again

Let's face it Lexx. The oldschoolers don't give a shit about this clan. The only reason I would keep them here is to make you happy. It's a shitty truth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]