Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Profile and Item Customization Store
Greetings

We're happy to present you an official Profile and Item customization store.

Here you will be able to purchase custom usertitles, avatars and other changes to your forum profile.
Notice: you cannot buy ToriPrime and ToriVIP subscriptions here, use this page to purchase them
For purchasing custom usertitles with TC, use the Usertitle Shop

Features available for purchase and the price list (PayPal only):

Forum Customisation List

• Text usertitle (no more than one line of text, about 30-35 symbols) ....... $1.5
    • Bold / italics / underlined / custom sized text .............................. +$1.5 for each
    • Blank usertitle text .................................................. .... +$2
      * Maximum size available for purchase is "5"
    • Colored usertitle text .................................................. .... +$2
    • Shadowed text .................................................. .... +$2 (+$1 for shadow colour change)
    • Use of <marquee> .................................................. .......... +$4
    • Use of <a href=" "> (links, only Toribash-related) ........................... +$3

• Custom image usertitle (150x20px max) ..................................... $6
    • Animated usertitle (no more than 150 KB) ..................................... +$2

• Custom avatars
    • VIP-sized avatar (150x150px, not animated) .................................... $4
    • Bigger sized avatar (150x200px max, not animated) ............................. $8
    • Animated avatar (no more than 500 KB) ........................................ +$3

• Other profile customizations
    • Name change (4 letters minimum, alpha numeric only) ........................... $25
    • Custom join date .................................................. ........... $140
    • Custom profile infraction .................................................. .. $4

CUSTOM 3D Item forging

• Single Item (Maximum of 1500 polys AKA 3000 Triangles) ................................... $50

*Examples::
    Melrose's Admin Control Panel Brain -- Image 1, Image 2

• Item Set (Two or more Items that are Matching or Complementing) ............................. $ - Negotiable

*Examples::
    List's experienced viewers -- Image 1
  • Including the Ability to make the item Re-texturable ............................. $15

Ingame Item Customisation List

• 3D Item Recolour/Retexturing
    • Recolour of a Torishop Item ............... $10 - Examples Ozwalds Lucky Ears, Golden Broadsword
      Re-texture of existing item ............... $20 - Examples Azazel's Katana
      , Paid's Cyborg Bicep
      PLEASE NOTE :: You must own the item in its normal form already, this will be traded in for the custom recolour. (I do not make the texture, but you can pay an artist if you want)

Please do not annoy other staff members by asking to sell you anything for a lower price / TC.
Usertitles and avatars are one-time changes. You will only be able to change them according to your usergroup permissions on your own.

For other TC sinks check this thread.

The PayPal account for sending money to is [email protected]
Don't send anything until I tell you the final price and that the thing you're asking for follows the rules listed above.
All PayPal fees are paid by the customer.

Feel free to ask questions in this thread or via Forum Direct Message.
Alternatively, you can contact me on Discord at Silver#9876 and I'll get back to you about things when possible.
Last edited by Icky; Jan 28, 2023 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Updated examples + added links + cleared up some BBcode.
Yep.

Originally Posted by OP
Usertitles and avatars are one-time changes.

If you wanna change it later, you can change it yourself but it will not override the limits set by the forum like I can.
Last edited by Icky; Oct 25, 2016 at 07:05 PM.
Cheers big ears.

No problemo o7 ~I
Last edited by Icky; Sep 10, 2016 at 06:04 AM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Ayy, had a question.

I don't see it on here, so it may not be part of this. But Shev has a "Mr." in front of his name for awhile, and now he no longer has that. What was that all about? I thought it was a profile customization but I dont see anything about it here.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well, since he's new site developer, i guess he could customize his profile as much as he likes.
I believe he got some sort of admin ability or such.
"Mr. " prefix is an identifier of the developer user group, same as coloured names for Admins/Smods/Squads etc. Developers who also hold other staff positions do not have the prefix.

You cannot change your username colour or add a custom prefix like "Mr. " through Profile Customization Store. However, you are able to add a one-character prefix with VIP subscription that can be bought here.
100 101 118
Originally Posted by shev View Post
"Mr. " prefix is an identifier of the developer user group, same as coloured names for Admins/Smods/Squads etc. Developers who also hold other staff positions do not have the prefix.

You cannot change your username colour or add a custom prefix like "Mr. " through Profile Customization Store. However, you are able to add a one-character prefix with VIP subscription that can be bought here.

Agh, my ignorance got to the best of me. My bad. Thanks.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."