Toribash
Original Post
[Support] Texture won't update when uploading a replacement
Everytime i try to upload a new head texture, it uploads and tells me it was successful. However, after it uploads, it never appears in game, nor does the thumbnail displaying the texture change. i've tried uploading a new texture about 5 times now to no avail...

And another thing, i'm not sure if a topic like this has been posted before, because i am unable to use the search feature due to "insufficient permissions". the error page recommended I activate my account (which is about 3 years old) Any help is appreciated, thanks.
lol, this is simple.

First of all, you need to activate your item first.
Then you go ingame and type /dl jokerstein and wait until the download is complete.
After that you type /lp 0 YourName.

Still won't appear? Do that thing above and reopen the game.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
It's not like that. generally, if it was a successful texture change, it would change the preview image on the website as well, but in my case, right after uploading the new image, it's the same as the old. I'm aware that after doing so to wait a couple minutes and redownload the texture, but when the website isn't even aware of any new texture (although it says it is) it doesn't help anything. I've tried deactivating and reactivating the item, but nothing seems to help.

(EDIT): Problem solved. apparently a couple of the "supported formats" aren't , like .tga for instance, don't work. .bmp says it isn't a correct file format either, even though it lists it at the top of textures to be a supported file type
Last edited by Skittlesby; Sep 8, 2011 at 04:21 AM. Reason: WEL DERZ URPBOLME
Make sure it's a png? By going to whatever art program you use, then click save as, and on bottom it should have a display, click that and scroll to png, HOPE THIS HELPED
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]