Ranking
Original Post
(RAND) Random

We’re not a cult, we just enjoy media/art. If you would like to join a cult, please apply in our RECRUITMENT THREAD.

THESE ARE OUR MEMBERS:
1. absaglute – “was never born”
1. Brackass - “hi”
1. fluffykat – “;)”

7. awelotta – “yes my name is pronounced ah lotta”
7. beansprug – “i currently don't have any ideas”
7. puffbunny – “pleased to meet you all”

THESE ARE OUR ENDEAVORS:
- participate in drawing contests
- host aggie.io drawing jams
- host movie nights
- create a mixtape

CLAN NEWS:
Ol' Puff joins the clan. Brackass refuses to participate in clan poetry, and the clan name is undergoing change.
Last edited by absaglute; Feb 3, 2020 at 01:42 AM.
that's some good formatting right there. it looks good, I like what you formatted as well.

i'm giving it a full one star rating, because w'ere not #2

awelotta and beansprug are being fiddly with their phrases. I didn't ask them their questions right. They'll be around here soon.

Are you certain you don't want me to figure out a phrase for you? (brackass)

if I could get one from you guys I would feel very honored.
Right now I feel stealthy so I'm fine with being "hi". I'll probably abuse my ability to edit that first post to change my quote a bunch later. But feel free to throw phrases out and maybe I'll grab one.

If you really want a phrase from me for you, right now what comes to mind is "drift into the sun," which is also a Homestuck track.
-----
Right now I feel stealthy so I'm fine with being "hi". I'll probably abuse my ability to edit that first post to change my quote a bunch later. But feel free to throw phrases out and I'll probably grab one. Using a phrase someone else came up with is pretty stealthy.

If you really want a phrase from me for you, right now what comes to mind is "drift into the sun," which is also a Homestuck track.
Last edited by Brackass; Oct 20, 2019 at 02:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nice Randddddom name there Good luck then
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

The forum doesn't seem to want me to edit my most-recent post. If anyone's wondering, I wasn't going for saying the same thing twice.
It also doesn't want me to rate the thread.

i'm having a lot of trouble coming up with a phrase suddenly.

i am "drifting though space with a shitty graphic novel".

brack, you can be "versus" if you don't want to be "bracket". I think it's cooler.

whoa is that an entire different username suggestion. "Brackass" is already a variant that came from you so maybe i'll just follow along to this next suggested name. That would be just enormously stealthy. I'd have to make another account on here.
it's much cooler. it's probably taken and I wouldn't bother.

i'm having trouble explaining my choice but it's a pun. get it

you can be whatever

nevermind the pun, it just works in multiple ways.
Last edited by absaglute; Oct 20, 2019 at 05:56 AM.
Well it's taken. I'll make it my name on Steam instead. Because that sounds like a slightly funny thing to do.

i only have really fuzzy theories about how it works in multiple ways

lemme know if you come up with a more unique, less-taken variant.

edit: oh look your avatar looks like something from a graphic novel. I'll be over here audibly wondering what it is.

edit2: oh also if you want "drifting through space with a shitty graphic novel" as your actual current phrase in the original post, i can do that. Or even if you don't want that, i can do it.
Last edited by Brackass; Oct 20, 2019 at 06:29 AM.