Toribash
i like your use of patterns..

we basically migrated to Discord group chat last month and haven't remembered to use the forums since.

requesting song, theme "jazzy". easy

(i take song request themes)
Last edited by absaglute; Jan 29, 2020 at 02:41 AM.
Hello mr. Puffs

welcome to Random. it ain't Pandora but I guess it has 5 of the same letters.

also hi I think your art is impressive. I like the simple color palettes and surreal style. Most of it doesn't really "click" with me, but I remember seeing a comic by you once (the "you are like trash to me" one) and thinking it was really good and nice.
Last edited by Brackass; Jan 29, 2020 at 04:17 AM.
Originally Posted by absaglute View Post
"playing the bad guy" attitude. "pink haired psychopaths" might shame you on the internet for not caring about the environment, but at least they don't photoshop pictures of you being raped or send you death threats (via reddits front page from a while ago). If she does too well while maintaining she’s the “enemy”, she going to just inspire hatred from people who are looking for her to make a mistake so they have an excuse to brand her a moron. It's literally dangerous.

since i'm here and this was a cool subject. a very cool subject.
i don't think she shouldn't play the bad guy by virtue of being female or something...

Eminem - Bad Guy

five years(?) before billie eilish.

i also think pulling the "you're not funny" card is a dumb attempt to weaponize your own frustrations. but you live with the words you say.

i redact my song request.

Going to let the clan cool for an indeterminate amount of time. at any reasonable hour we could play again but when that is whenever.

Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside

doxing hackers and wondering if everyone is okay

edited October 28:

everything is okay and I am going to flame some nerds. That's my type. Rich, loving, dark hair, did I mention rich in Puzzle Pirates pieces of eight.
Last edited by DUCKE; Oct 28, 2023 at 11:43 AM.