Toribash
Originally Posted by Rooyall View Post
Twice a week just to make sure!

D'ohoh, indeed.
Teehee
Seems like Fr3styl is making a return... brilliant.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
way to jinx us fist :'c...
for real though, whats with this sudden drop of activity? we went from like crazy active to a post every day or two active.

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
Soo, any mind blowing ideas, to make this clan liquid sex?

you do free private cam shows?

▲ ▲
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
DEAL.
Things only got better since Jahman PMed me as well!
We need that rastaman :D

Heheheh well I have read the news, that's great news. Now that I'm back I can give you a hand to organize things, in case you need.

As I told Alpha in a message, life have putted me in a place where I can have spare time. Not what I actually want, I need to get a job and find some money to start some music projects, one with my girl and one with a best friend. But this is the real thing.

I would really love to have a clan set (you mean clan textures?) Because I always wanted one but I'm not good with design programs, and people on toribash started saying that I look like a banana!! (orange, brown and yellow) hehe. In short, I need a good outfit change.

And yes, the need for learning and/or re-learn things are true. I started to play again 2 weeks ago or so, and I'm aplying the relaxed technich all the way. It's more challenging but the final result is GREAT.

Well I don't wont to make this post longer, so I'll write others!

Glad to be back!
Great to hear that.
I've tried to learn Rooyall a lot about the relaxed TB fight style, he has improved a lot.
Maybe he can help you train? That way you both become stronger and you get to know him and vice versa.
Jackie is really good as well.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
It would be good to have weekly clan sessions? One whole [f] server, to train, talk, share tips, etc.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
I'de love that! It's been awhile since I showed off
What are your GMT's? -5 here.
I don't have a laptop so it would be difficult for me to make it to any clan event but I can always borrow my brothers when he isn't using it.