Ranking
Original Post
What introduced you to toribash?
I've been wanting to make a thread about this. I did some searching and the most recent one was made in 2011.

I was introduced to Toribash by

joined a month later
Ah Nerd Cubed. Definitely one of the reasons I kept playing this game.

Personally, I got into this game through the Youtubers Chimneyswift11 and Mr360Games (known as Double now) playing together with a little mini series.

Thinking about this is really nostalgic damn
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Gamejolt.com, was looking for random games and stumbled upon toribash and i saw the trailer it looked cool af with ninjas n moves but i was 11 at the time and when i tried it i didnt like the game so i didnt play for 1 month. After 1 month i had no network one day due to bad weather so i decided to give the game a go. Played 1 year without knowing this game has forums and i still enjoy it.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
my brother downloaded it on a family computer in 2012, and i played it and now here i am
ナゲット
I saw it on a 2007 demo game cd and decided to play it offline (unfortunately I didnt have access to internet) I then officially joined the online community in September 2013. Been here ever since.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I got introduced to toribash back in 2009 through this portal. Back in the day when I was a young buck I didn't know there was steam or even had any money to buy games, so I browsed this portal for some free to download games. Most of them sucked back in the day, but Toribash stood out amongst those games.

I even managed to find the original article from 2008 which was, in fact the one, which introduced me to Toribash. https://plnehry.sector.sk/plnahra/6023/toribash.htm

Good times.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
saw my sister playing it and thought it looked cool, so I tried it out (in 2009).
nerd³ really seems to have brought a lot of people, I started playing in 2014 because of him as well

i should really start watching his videos again

what a basic bitch ass question

these are what got me on toribash