Ranking
There was the initial complaint, then the complaint about the closing of the complaint, then the final complaint about sir.
Originally Posted by Fudgiebalz
]It sounds to me like they saw you as a boy who cried wolf

Yeah, as I said, they viewed my complaints as frivolous. They all had a legit basis though (imho). Regardless, poke the bear too much and you get killed, which was the point of this example.
Last edited by Ele; May 21, 2020 at 06:58 AM.
I can not speak to the legitimacy of your threads, so I will refrain from making a judgement.
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
It sounds to me like they saw you as a boy who cried wolf. How many complaints were you making at the time?

Is it really crying wolf? The complaints, as far as I can gather from the provided information, were legitimate, as the rules and procedures were broken by staff, regardless of how large the infraction of protocol was. I can understand ignoring it, I'd be more understanding if they tried to rectify it by changing the rules or rescinding the action they took.

But from what I'm gathering, they kinda just blocked him. Put him in time-out for doing essentially the correct thing.

Also, I'd like to thank Bodh for responding to me in a neutral manner.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
i know this is hearsay but i do remember all this happening to ele while icky and reta were admin (ele been the OPPOSITION since i started paying attention to this game, so it's not to hard to believe i saw som shit with him)

Originally Posted by Guard View Post
I never saw ANYONE shitting on me

also this sentiment is appreciated, but in cases like these nobody really attacks other people to just let off steam, it's usually targeted