Ranking
Originally Posted by MrPhysco View Post
@Hampa: There is a lot of rules in toribash, would you add cyber bulling to the list hampa, cause people has been upset, cause people get made fun of for something that looks bad, who did something run? What do you think about this sir?

Here is something for you

Grow a thicker skin (you're on the internet you know).

h
Whats your way of scripting Toribash Hampa?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Hello hampa,

Do you plan on adding more realistic enviroment and objects instead of just recolored cubes, cuboids, cylinders and spheres etc? And realistic enviromental elements such as water, fire... Etc?
This would help alot in many different mods making them realistic and such.

Just a suggestion i had in my mind. I suppose the game engine would be changed to do this right?

I was aslo thinking if you have any plans on adding realistic graphics also? Making toribash more HD? Like textured realistic enviroment etc? Also one last thing: i have been searching in the game files and found sounds of sword and weapon clashing that i have never seen to be in use in the game.. were they just old sound files like the old turn sound, game over sound etc? Or are they just not in use at the moment and will be further implemented into the game?

I know im asking too much, sorry, but i would like you to kindly reply to my questions.

Thanks.
Last edited by maro6162; Apr 27, 2014 at 10:16 PM.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hello hampa,

Do you plan on adding more realistic enviroment and objects instead of just recolored cubes, cuboids, cylinders and spheres etc? And realistic enviromental elements such as water, fire... Etc?

Just a suggestion i had in my mind. I suppose the game engine would be changed to do this right?

I was aslo thinking if you have any plans on adding realistic graphics also? Making toribash more HD? Like textured realistic enviroment etc? Also one last thing: i have been searching in the game files and found sounds of sword and weapon clashing that i have never seen to be in use in the game.. were they just old sound files like the old turn sound, game over sound etc? Or are they just not in use at the moment and will be further implemented into the game?

I know im asking too much, sorry, but i would like you to kindly reply to my questions.

Thanks.

I think its too much for your PC to handle.
ahoy, mother fuck
Originally Posted by KillaPone View Post
I think its too much for your PC to handle.

I think you should not talk shit since you dont know my PC.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Calm down, it would be slow for just about every computer, even expensive ones. It's just a lot of script and what-not.

Hello Hampa!

An idea is, could you add the belts onto the Tori? I think that would be a really cool feature and are there anyways you will make Toribash more realistic?
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Hello hampa,

Thanks.

we are playing a game with giant ppl/ robots fighting each other to the death screw realism!
-----
Originally Posted by SupaFita View Post
Hello Hampa!

An idea is, could you add the belts onto the Tori? I think that would be a really cool feature and are there anyways you will make Toribash more realistic?

again screw realism!
Last edited by Day; May 7, 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I'm homeless with a laptop. My favorite Indian food is Dal fry and nan.

Now that is a first class life style.
▓▓▓▓░+GST ░▓▓▓▓
[Netjak]