Ranking
Original Post
powah!
I read the interview between eurogamer and hampus, and apparently you will be able to change the force of the hit in the wii version. Will this be a feeature in 4.0?

Also, most of you will just say 'IT'S SUPA SECRIT!!' but i dont care.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
I read the interview between eurogamer and hampus, and apparently you will be able to change the force of the hit in the wii version. Will this be a feeature in 4.0?

Also, most of you will just say 'IT'S SUPA SECRIT!!' but i dont care.

Probably not.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
The Wii version has some kind of "boost" thing for joints. But I've talked to SkulFuk and he said that hair will be in 4.0, but the joint boost will stay on the Wii.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Can you grab the hair in wii toribash
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
mark2766: Nobody really knows a whole lot about Wii besides the staff themselves.

Do you have a link to this by any chance coloo? I think some of us would be interested in seeing.
Also, start making better thread titles. Has basically nothing to do with the topic at hand.
Back in my day...
The hair will be so kool.:]
But i wish the head would have some kind of shape you know...that would make toribash so better.Like the head Shape would fit wit your textures due to the shadowing you put in.
But i cant wait till the 4.0 comes out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]