ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Contest for invites
hello, i am doing a contest. who will invite for this site the most peoples will win
1.100k tc
2.40k tc
3.8k tc and any item from my inventory.

Terms
Competition begins: on November 4, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.
Competition ends: on November 18, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.

Rules
1. you must register here -snip- and put real names and universities and upload a photo.
2. the peoples you invite must register here -snip- , Only invitations where users use their real names and universities and which upload a photo are counted..
3.Invitations from Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus are not counted. Almost every internet user in these countries is already registered on VK. Therefore, telephone numbers for activation must not begin with +7, +380 or +375, and IP-addresses shouldn't be in these countries.
4. Repeat registrations do not count.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Nov 7, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
this isnt gona work
reason one i can just keep requerstering and you wont know
reason two you have 1 post :s
and also how can we trust you
i dont get it?
also, try to use proper english grammer, i cant understand what your saying...
This has to be a fake :|
look at your post count man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Also, Hector is doing the exact same thing but with better incentives and more TC.
[Piratez]
I am neither Oyster nor lsl.
I _was_ doing same thing (and I won). I had to cancel second contest coz competing is so severe that I have to invite 10-20 people a day to win. Poor barig
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
I never approved of the first one and now I can stop it from happening again without bias towards the maker, keeping that from happening. Also it's unrelated to here.

Closed.